[15.3]

dallon walked into the room and immediately noticed me. "brendon? hey, why are you crying?" he rushed over to my side.

     "he blocked me." i stumbled over my words as i tried telling him as best as i could.

     "did you even get the chance to explain?" dallon asked. i shook my head. "shit... here, i'll text him," he offered, pulling out his phone. i rolled over onto my side and faced the wall.

     "fuck, i'm blocked too," dallon stated. those words made me cry even more.

      as soon as i got ryan back, i managed to fuck it all up again.

     dallon noticed and placed a hand on my arm. "hey, don't blame this on yourself, alright?" he cooed.

     "it's kind of hard to when the last thing i saw was him crying holding a picture of me kissing another guy." i sniffled and rubbed my eyes.

     "but you didn't get the chance to explain, brendon. i'm sorry, but you really do need to stop blaming yourself over everything."

     i took a deep breath in and shut my eyes.

     "i'm sorry, it really had to be said, but this really isn't your fault. it was an out of context picture and you weren't given the chance to explain. everything will be alright, i promise."

     "it's not good to keep promises you don't know for sure that you can keep."

     "but i do know for sure that it'll be alright. it's you and ryan. you can't just push and tear apart two hearts and souls that are bonded to each other. if you two could get over ryan ghosting you for years then you can most definitely get over a misunderstanding."

     i hope he's right.