[2.2]

i woke up and looked over at the side table. there was a glass of water and a small pill on it. i smiled, reminding myself to thank dallon.

since my head was still slightly aching, i took the medicine and shut my eyes for a bit.

i decided to get up and look for dallon as he wasn't in the room with me. as soon as i stood up, my legs felt weak. i winced a little before making my way out of his room and down the stairs.

"brendon, hey! are you feeling any better?" dallon asked from the couch as he saw me coming down. "yeah. thank you for the medicine, by the way." i nodded. "it's no problem. are you gonna stay here a little longer or are you going home?" he asked.

i stretched out my arms. "uh, if it's alright, can i stay for a bit more? my legs still feel like shit." i gave him a nervous smile. "yeah, of course! i don't mind." he nodded.

"thanks." i grinned before sitting down next to him. "no problem." he replied.

"so, any news from spencer?" dallon asked. i sighed. "i don't really want to talk to him right now." i told him. "oh, yeah, i get that. sorry." he muttered. "no, it's fine." i shook my head.

     i watched as dallon took a sip of his coffee and stared at the wall for a bit.

     "wanna watch a movie?" he asked before picking up the remote to the tv. "yeah, that'd be nice." i nodded.