[11.1]

"can i go to the bathroom?"

     "make it quick."

     i stood up and left the classroom. i didn't really have a good reason as to why i left, i just got bored.

     i made my way to the bathroom. when i got inside, something pulled me.

     "hey, mr. ross." they whispered

     i jerked away and turned to face whoever the hell did that.

     fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

     i forgot he still went here.

     "what do you want? wasn't beating my ass outside of a mcdonalds enough for you?" i rolled my eyes. "isn't one guy enough for you?" brent smirked.

     "what the hell does that mean?" i raised an eyebrow. "don't play stupid. i know more than you think i know." he responded. "no, i seriously don't know what you mean." i shook my head.

brent rolled his eyes. "look, i don't care if you're into guys or not, it's not any of my business, but you can't be fucking around with other guys, urie." he chuckled. "i'm not fucking around with other guys?" i told him.

     "that's not what happened at pete's house."

     fuck.

     was he the person spencer told us about? was he the reason why he wanted us to leave?

    "ryan and i weren't even together when that happened." i protested. "that's not anything that you can prove. he can easily be told that you were kissing dallon. i doubt you and dallon are 'just friends' anyway." brent smiled.

     "but we really are just friends. that's all dallon and i will ever be. besides, i wouldn't cheat on ryan. ever. and he also wouldn't believe some shit lie made up by someone like you." i said.

     brent shook his head and grinned. "have fun with your boyfriend, mr. ross."

     and with that, brent stepped into the hallway.