[4.7]

"are you feeling any better?" i asked as we walked down the sidewalk. dallon nodded. "yeah, thank you." he grinned.

     we made it to his house and smiled. "thank you for today, i appreciate it a lot." he told me. "yeah, of course, don't even worry about it." i nodded and returned the smile. "seriously, thank you." he repeated himself before reaching out to his door and open it. "it's nothing." i told him.

dallon took a step inside and looked me in the eyes. "brendon, can you do something when you get home?" he asked. "what is it?" i tilted my head. dallon's already done so much for me, it's only fair. besides, i'd help him any day.

"talk to him." he said. i raised an eyebrow. "who?" "ryan, the one you won't talk to. i know, it might feel weird, but i think you two should try to clear things up, especially since you have to see each other a lot now. you might feel better about it." he told me. i felt nervous. i wasn't sure if i should talk to him, but dallon thought it'd be a good idea.

i took in a shaky breath and nodded. "i might. if i don't, then i'm sorry, but thank you." i said. "you're welcome," he said, "goodnight, brendon." "goodnight, dallon."

     with that, he shut the door and i started walking home.