B X R X J[Explicit][2]

*Requested*
*Freaky Warning!*
Rihs POV
I wake up and see the sun shinning on the room "shine bright like a diamond!". I look to my left and I see Jay snoring with his hand wrapped around me. I look to my right and see Beyoncé with her head on my chest. How the fuck? Huh? Wow, we really did have a threesome last night. I look down and realize we all butt ass naked from last night with no sheets nothin. I think imma head in the shower and then go home. And just let it set in that my fantasy just came true last night. It's 12 pm! Shit! Well it ain't like I got other shit to do. It's my week off. I slowly push bey's head to the pillow under me and have Jay's big large ass arm and put it around bey. Man he big dick. They move and she snuggles in with him. Aww this is so cute, I took a picture.

They look so cute together

They look so cute together. I slip on my shirt and underwear and quietly walk to the bedroom bathroom and close the door quietly. I look at myself in the mirror and oh damn I'm a mess.

 I look at myself in the mirror and oh damn I'm a mess

I turn the shower on and strip back down naked. I get in and try to take a quick rinse. I forgot I don't have any soap or nothin. I'm a dumbass. I rinse off until I hear the door open. I see shadows in the curtains

All of a sudden, the curtain swiped fast as hell and I screamed

All of a sudden, the curtain swiped fast as hell and I screamed. I look and see Jay laughing hysterically.
Rih: come on man not funny. My hearts in my head
Bey: damnt Jay. I think he still high from last night
Rih: haha seems like it. Sorry for showering, I thought I could clean myself up and head out but realize I ain't got shit to clean with so imma head ho-
Bey: oh don't be silly. Just use some of my shampoo and conditioner. And I have an extra bar soap.
She got a bar soap from under the sink cabinet.
Bey: but, imma wash ya up. Jay ya wanna help? Rih do ya mind if we-
Rih: not at all girl y'all come here
They both get in and Jay rubs some shampoo and rubs my temples making me moan and relaxed. Bey was washing my body with the soap.  I was so relaxed and turned on. I notice bey slipped a finger in me.
Bey: *smirks* sorry, my fingers slipped.
I kiss her hard and she kisses back and we start rubbing eachother. I feel Jays boner poking me in the back.
Rih: y'all up for round 108🤣
B&J: yup!
I get on my all 4's as bey sits against the shower wall. They have run shower mats so it doesn't hurt. Jay gets on his knees. I start eating out Beyoncé's pussy and Jay licks my pussy. He's slurping my pussy so good, I can barely hold on to Beyoncé. I squirt all over his face.
Bey: mmm I know his head is game right?
Rih: ugh! Fuck yea it is!
Jays POV
Her pussy taste soo good just like Bey's. Bey's giving me that lip bite turning me on. I balance on my knees and slide right inside rih. I go with medium strokes.
Jay: fuck Bey! How's your pussy feelin?
Bey: ugh! Like I'm gonna cum at any second!
Rih: I might cum any second too! Fuck!
Bey sits up and slides under Rih and starts sucking my wet dark balls. Rih can barely catch her breath.
Bey: Fill her pussy up baby! Fill her up with your cum!
I could've even talk and release all my nut up in there. I look down watching Rih cum all over my dick and Bey watching my dick pulse cummin in her. Rih was eating Beyoncé and she came.
Rih: mmm Bey you taste like cherrys
Bey: haha, so do you. You feel his cum inside you Rih?
Rih: fuck bey it feels soo good!
I slowly pull out and bey gets all the left over drops of our cum. They sit back up and I lay flat down face up.
Jay: Bey sit on yo mans dick. Rih, come sit that pussy on my face.
Bey slams herself onto my dick while Rih sits on my mouth. They both taste good as hell. But Rih is facing bey as they both ride and make out. I hold Rih hips as I'm eating her pussy out. Bey breaks from making out with Rih and starts bouncing hard on my dick.
Rih: fuck Jay! Fuck your wifes pussy! Thrust in her
I start thrusting my hips in her beating her pussy. Bey moans and screams as she squirts everywhere and rih squirts and cums all on my face. She orgasmed so hard. She goes to the side and sits watching Bey and I fuck. I sit up as Bey is still riding me and we French kiss hard. With her riding me fast and hard, my nut is gonna burst. I get on my knees and lift bey up as she swings her legs around my waist. I take control and grab her hips and pound her into me.
Bey: OH FUCK JAY IM GONNA CUM!
Jay: FUCK ME TOO! IMMA BUST MY NUT IN YOU!
Rih comes over and does the same thing Beyoncé did and go under my dick. I look down watching my dick tense up and before I know it, I bust my nut all deep inside Bey's pussy. Once I finish, I pull out and Rih licks Bey's pussy. I feel drained. We all stand back up and wash each other up.
Jay: so did y'all watch a lot of porn before or?
They both laugh.
Rih: I did
Bey: same. Feels good tho right?
Jay: extremely. Wish we could do this again some time.
Rih: don't worry, I'll be down for it
We turn the shower off an dry off. We all keep our towels on as we walk into the bedroom.
Rih: I don't wanna intrude, I think imma g-
Bey: nonono, let us feed ya first. You hungry? Want breakfast?
Rih: oh yes pls
We all head downstairs in our towels. We get into the kitchen and Bey bends down reaching the pan, showing her pussy under the towel. I get hard and stand behind her. I rub my dick a few times and slide in dropping my towel. I grab her hips and fuck her. Bey holds on to the counter as I fuck her from behind. Rih rubs her punani watching us. I find her spot and she screams
Bey: OH FUCK!
Bey and rih drop there towels and I'm ready to bust lookin at them all naked. I pull out of Bey.
Jay: you two, get on your fucking knees with your mouth open! I'm gonna nut!
They get on their knees and both suck my dick and balls.
Jay: OH FUCK!
I cum in both their mouths as they give me a blowjob. I finish and pick them both up over my shoulders. I take them back into our bedroom and through them on their. I make them lay next to each other with their legs in the air.
Jay: I'm gonna switch fuckin one of y'all. Like this
I first slam my dick into Beys pussy and then pull out and go into rihs pussy. I pull out then go into Bey's. I switch faster and faster until I feel myself tense up. I'm in Beys pussy. I look at Rih.
Rih: do it Jay! Fuckin nut all up in her pussy!
Jay: sorry Rih mmm grr fuck!!! I'm cumming bey!
Bey: YAS FUCKIN BUST THAT FAT NUT INSIDE ME!
Jay: HERE IT CUMS BABY! AGH!
I let my load out all up in Beys pussy which feels like heaven. We all fuck around the whole day and pass out.
The next morning
I wake up and bey wakes up with me but we see a note next to Bey.
Jayonce,
     Thank you both soo much for the sex sessions. I enjoyed it a lot and man is y'all freaky aha. I'll see you guys again soon at rocnation. Love you all!
      -Rih
Bey: aww that was nice of her.
Jay: yea, I love y'all.
Bey: we love you. Now. *grabs his dick* you wanna do it again?😈

Authors note: Should I just make this whole short story book explicit? lol😂😂😂