Doctor Jay(Final)[EXPLICIT]

Jays POV
Bey: pull out baby.
I pull out and we take a breather. She grabs my hand and guides me towards the candle lit bathroom. The bathtub is filled with warm water and rose pedals. She steps in and I get in with her. I sit against the tub as she straddles herself on top of me. She puts my dick back in her and kisses my neck as she slowly rides me. She has some song on which sounds like she's singing.
Jay: aye wait baby?
Bey: mm yea?
Jay: is you singin this song?
Bey:*blushes* yea it's called "Rocket". I made a private album but I've gotta find a record label to take me so in my spare time, I make albums.
Jay: it's beautiful baby. Mmm
She starts rocking her hips to the beat. I squeeze her butt and we moan together. The song is really sexual. She rides me faster towards the end Of the song which sounds like she's having a climax. We moan together. We cum together on the rhythm. Her pussy tensing on my dick feels soo good. She hops off and I push her on the edge of the tub. She grabs the edge of the tub while I stand as she's bent over. I slide in from behind and start goin ham. I grab her hair as she moans in pleasure. I thrust nice and hard. You can hear our skin clapping as I clap these cheeks.
Jay: mmm you like zaddy fuckin you from behind huh? You like my long dick inside you huh? Mm. Fuck baby
Bey: ugh yesss I fuckin do! IM GONNA CUM!
Jay: GO AHEAD BABY! IMMA CUM WITH YOU!!!
I release inside her as she cums all over my dick. I slap her ass and pull out. She almost falls but I catch her. It's 3 am and she's tired af.
Bey: ugh Jay Imma sle-
She falls asleep in my arms. I blow all the candles out and get us out of the tub. I dry us off then I open the bed sheets and tuck her in. I get behind her and she falls asleep in my arms.
Morning
Bey's POV
I wake up and see that Jay is getting dressed.
Bey: good morning Jay
Jay: good morning Bey
Bey: thanks for last night
Jay: no thank you. You are kinky af
Bey: I'm so sorry. It's just that you made me really horny
Jay:*laughs* don't apologize baby. *crawls on the bed ontop of her with only jeans on*
Bey: I want you inside me again
We make out and he pulls his pants down just enough for his dick and balls to pop out. He slides back inside me and starts pounding my pussy. All of a sudden, an alarm on his phone went off. He pauses for a sec.
jay: OH SHIT! I have a meeting at work!
Bey: omg! I'm so so-
Jay: but imma quit anyways. I wanna spend the day making love to my future wifey. Imma find a record label for us.
Bey: omg are you serious?
Jay: more than anything
I kiss him and he starts pounding my pussy again. So hard the head bored of the bed is denting the wall. Damn he's good. I cum and squirt left and right and he orgasms stuffing his head in my neck. The whole day we fucked. We finally stop around 9 pm and smoke a joint.
Bey: thank you doctor
Jay: ofc my patient