Fresh Prince & Queen & King of Rap[Explicit]

Will POV
Damn. Jayda is mad at me that word got out abt August and her so I'm out of the house for a week. I call up my friend Jay Z.
Jay:*answers phone* Ayo wassup Will
Will: hey. Um, yo is it cool if I come over?
Jay: she kicked ya ass out of the house didn't she
Will: yea.
Jay: ya you can stay here as long as you want.
Will: thx man I'm heading over rn
Jay: coolio, see ya here*hangs up*
I get in the car and drive over to there house. I get there and grab my bags and knock on the door. Beyoncé opens the door and hot damn she's hot af.
Bey:*hugs him* Will how are you baby?
Jay: *daps him up* Ayo man, come in.
Will: can we all talk. I need a friend.
Bey: ofc
We walk into the living room and I drop my bags bear the couch. The biggest fucking house on the plant. Damn they money. We all sit on the couch.
Bey: what's on your mind baby?
Will: I didn't mean to expose Jayda like that. I tried to cover it up but every knows the truth now abt her and August. We were in an open relationship and we just went seperate wats while being together. We were young and dumb ya know.
All of a sudden Bey gets on my lap facing me. Huh? I look over at Jay and he's rubbing his bulge.
Bey: Then let's get back at her. She needs to get over herself. Get some revenge on her ass.
Will: whow! Jay you see your wife rn?
Jay: I approve of it. A threesome outta do the trick. Do yo thang bey!
Will: oh shit!
She starts giving me a little lap dance. Mm fuck she thick. I kiss her but jay hits me in the arm
Jay: Aye! I said fuck not kiss!
Will: oh I'm so sorry man! I d-
Jay: in fuckin wit ya. Bey we gotta loosen him up a bit.
She stands up and gets butt naked. I'm getting hard by the second. I'm frozen. She grabs my hand and we head up to the bedroom. They both push me and lay me down on the bed. Bey stood rubbing her pussy. Jay took off his shirt and he takes off his pants and is wearing no underwear? I turn my head. He's huge!
Jay: man, don't be no pussy look at this dick.
I turn my head as he's hard as hell rubbing his dick. All of a sudden, Bey gets behind me and takes off my shirt. Jay comes over and grabs my sweatpants waist band and pulls them down with my boxers.
Jay: man, you big too. Bey suck us
I stand next to Jay and Bey gets on her knees and starts sucking our dicks.
Will: mmm tooo be honest, I-I haven't Hhad ssex in weeks.
Jay: then we want ya to nut every chance you get. Bey suck his nut imma jerk off.
She grabs my dick and takes all of me in her mouth. I grab her head and thrust my hips into her mouth. I thrust faster. I tense up
Will: fffuck!!! Bey imma cum!
Bey: bust it in my mouth baby
I nut all up in her mouth. Jay comes over and shoot his nut on Beys boobs. We finish nutting and I sigh
Will: fuck I needed that.
Bey: we just getting started.
She lays down on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs open showing her soaking pussy.
Jay: fuck the living shit outta her
I get ontop of her and I insert my dick into her pussy slowly. All of a sudden, I feel her squirt all on me.
Jay: yea she's a squirter.
Jay goes over and watches while jerking off, whispering dirty things in my ear. I lift bey's legs up and pound hard to where I'm bout to break the bed.
Jay: that's it will. Fuckin pound her pussy. Don't it feel so wet and nice. Bet you wanna bust in that pussy.
I stop as soon as he said that.
Will: wtf?! I ain't tryna get her preggo.
Bey: I took the pill. All good my man
Will: mmm ok
I continue fucking her.
Will: fuck! Not even Jayda pusssy mmmm this fuckin good. Fuck!
Jay: do it man! I know you wanna shoot yo cum all up in that pussy do it!
I let go of her legs and put my body closer on her and she wraps her legs around my butt.
Will: fuck! Bey I'm gonna nut! Jay you sur- OH FUCK!! IM CUMMIN
I cum my big ass load all up in her pussy.
Jay: yea cum in her, all inside her
I collapse after cumming and I pull out slowly and I'm still hard.
Jay: imma fuck you next bey!
He goes right in and pounds even harder than I did.
Jay: yea you want daddy's nut inside you? Yea? Oh fuck bey IM GONNA NUT!!!
He shoots his load inside her as well. His dick is so big and dark. Only 2 inches bigger than I am and I'm a little jealous. He finishes and pulls out.
Bey: fuck that was so hot.
All three of us sit next to eachother in the edge of the bed.
Will: I need a sec
J&B: same.
Will: thanks for helping me out. Been soo long since I had a good nut
Bey: ofc we got your back baby. Hey it's a nice night, y'all wanna go outside in the hot tub?
Jay: sure
Will: sure
We head down stairs and go outside. We all get it and Bey sits me down and gets ontop of me facing me. We make out and then she sits on my dick. I thrust up into her and I see Jay sitting on the edge of the hot tub jerking off.
Bey: Jay come here. Imma suck yo dick while I mmmm ride Will. I can pls you both at the mmm same time
Jay comes over. He's standing on the hot tub bench I'm sitting on. He stands over my head and I look up to see his gigantic dick and balls over my head. Bey takes him in her mouth as she rides me. I lean my head back and watch her suck his dick. Watching for a couple minutes, I start tensing up and Jay does too
J&W: IM GONNA CUM!!
I shoot my load up inside Bey and I look up to see Jay cumming in her mouth. She slurps him up and orgasms too. Bey gets off of me and I have no more left for tn. Jays dick goes down but man he still big even soft.
Will: hey y'all. I'm a lil tired and I wanna hop in the shower. Do y'all mind if I -
Jay: nah go ahead. Ya did good tn.
Bey: Jay and I will be up there ina sec.
Will: ok
I get out and I see them having a nice talk. wish Jayda and I were like that. I head upstairs and go into the bathroom and turn the shower on.

I don't mind if I stay here a while. Jayda don't gotta know ya know