The Brooklyn Bridge[Explicit]

Jay z POV
Me and my lady Bey walk under the Brooklyn Bridge where it for some reason, is my comfort place. Keeps me in check of where I came from. Bey and I got married 2 weeks ago and we been tryin for a baby.
Jay: Right here Bey

Bey: what?Jay: let's fuck

Bey: what?
Jay: let's fuck. Right here.
Bey:*chuckles* you don lost yo damn mind boy. Bad enough we out here at. 1am takin a stroll without Julius, now ya wanna fuck under this bridge?
Jay: baby, look around you!

 1am takin a stroll without Julius, now ya wanna fuck under this bridge?Jay: baby, look around you!

There's no one out here, we gon make it quick.
She contemplates looking around. She smirks then takes my hand and we go behind a building that's infront of the pillar of the bridge. Lucky we down below or cars above would see us. We kiss hot and heavy and I press my body against her against the wall. My dick grows hard real quick and I unbutton her jeans and slide them down and I get on my knees and she lifts her tank top up just above her beautiful breasts. I look back to what's infront of me. Her glistening wet pussy behind her drenched panties. I slide the panties down with my teeth and dive right in. I stick my tongue deep into her pussy as she rubs my head, trying to hold back her moans. She grinds her pussy against tongue, getting her close already.
Bey: mmm fuck Jay. Shit! Ugh
Her body starts convulsing a bit and she holds my head still and cums right on my tongue. I slurp her pussy up and she unbuckles my belt kissing me.

She slides my pants down to my ankles along with my underwear and I tap my dick on her pussy lips

She slides my pants down to my ankles along with my underwear and I tap my dick on her pussy lips. She spits in her hand and strokes my dick and we get back to making out and I slide right inside her soaking pussy. I slowly go in her teasing as if it's the first time. She moans wildly and I get all my thick 10 inches inside her. I grab her hands and press them against the wall and I thrust in her standing. I own Brooklyn basically so if I wanna fuck my wife right here, I am. I fuck fast and my heavy nuts slap her pussy and that always gets her extra wet. She starts squirting everywhere. I slip my finger in her as I thrust in her, making her go wild.
Jay: can you believe mmm fuck you got yo hubby fuckin you outside? Fuck this pussy baby.
Bey: ugh! Fuck I'm gonna scream!
Jay: do it baby! Let everyone know who's fuckin you!!
Bey: JAYYY IM CUMMING!!!
She cums hard on my dick. Which encourages me to fuck her faster. I feel her vaginal walls squeeze my dick as she's cumming non stop. It's getting me close already damn. Shit! It didn't help when I look down and see my dick is covered in her cream. I look back up at her face and she's in euphoria.
Bey: mmm fuck! Dick so damn ugh thick!!
Jay: take all these inches baby! Fuck feels so fuckin good!!!
After fucking her for a few minutes against the wall, I feel my nut building up and she can sense it.
Jay: mmm fuck! I'm gonna bust baby! Where you want it???
Bey: anywhere!!!
I don't even hesitate and bust my nut all up in her pussy. I thrust hard into as I release all my seeds up inside her and she cums again and again and again. I nestle my head in her neck as I fill her up.
Bey: fill this fuckin pussy baby!

I thought I was never gonna stop. I finish and pull out slowly and watch our cum ooze our. I turn her over and bend her over as she hangs on to the pillar and I slide back in from behind and pound that ass from the back. I slap it and grip it as I'm deep in this pussy. Her moans are music to my ears. You can hear my dick sliding inside her wet pussy echo under the bridge. My dick is all slimy with cream.
Bey: fuck faster old man!
She suddenly has the look of regret on her face and I plow into her even harder giving no mercy causing her to squirt harder. Our pants are soaked from her squirting above. I finger her pussy again and she convulses cumming. And man I can't stop lookin at her ass clapping. She starts throwing it back real good almost making me fall back. I feel my nut building up again. She makin me busy quick tonight damn. I'm trying to hold it in but my dick isn't listening. I feel my thick heavy dick thicken even more, my heart races faster, my balls start to tighten and I'm ready to bust. I look at her ass again and decide where to bust. Fuck. I'm start shooting my nut inside her but quickly pull out and cum all over her back and ass. I stroke my self cumming all over her back and ass. My dick is still all slimy from her creaminess. I finish and we catch our breath. My dick won't go down though. Fuck. She leans back up and turns around and smirks looking down.
Bey: jerk yourself off.
Jay: what?
Bey: cmon you're still hard so jerk off. I wanna see you make yourself cum.
Jay: mmm fuck ok
She plays with her kitty infront of me so I got something to jerk off too. She's so fucking sexy. I spit on my dick and stroke it with my right hand. I cup my balls with my left hand showin them some love too. The slimy sound effect turns me on. Bey fingering her pussy full of nut gets me closer and closer. As I'm getting close, I use both hands around my dick, bend my knees a bit and thrust into them as if I'm fucking Bey.
Bey: yea? You getting close Papi? Fuckin shoot your nut everywhere baby!
Jay: imma nut everywhere!!
Bey: do it baby do it!!'
I scream and look down and bend my legs some more as I feel the rush in my thick penis and cum on the wall. Bey encourages me grabbing my shoulders from behind as I jerk my self cumming all over the wall. I turn around and blasts the rest of it on her pussy. All over her hips and pussy lips and I slide in her again finishing. I pull out and she gets on her knees and sucks me dry. After another few rounds of us goin at it out here, it gets cold and we put our damp clothes back on.
Bey: fuck, can we do this again? And you gotta help me walk.
Jay: ofc baby. Damn, wait till we get home😈