Justonce[Explicit]

Bey's POV
I'm at the club and Jay Z is out on tour in New York while I'm here in LA. It's Justin's birthday party here and everybody waisted. I always found Justin Bieber attractive. I noticed all night he's been staring at me. Jay won't be back for another week, so I'll be able to have a one night stand. He won't even know.
Justin's POV
I can't keep my eyes off Beyonce and her big tities. I walk over to her and give her a hug. Man I wanna see her naked and fuck her brains out.
Bey: hey Justin, how've you been?
Justin: I've been good. How's you and Jay?
Bey: we alright, he just gets on my damn nerves
Justin: haha, hey, I have a ballsy question for you?
Bey: *giggles* yes?
Justin: w-would you like to come with me to a river tmr and swim with me. It's got a waterfall and the water is crystal clear. I have no one else to go with.
Bey: I WOULD LOVE TO! Are you for real?
Justin: for real!
Bey: Yay!*hugs him tight*
I look down and see her ass. I lift her up and see her booty peek out her dress. Fuck, that ass looks good af. Can't wait to clap them cheeks. I look down her dress and can see her boobs against my chest. I'm trying so hard not to get hard infront of her. I put her back down.
Bey: just to warn you, I don't know if I have the best beach body tho.
Justin: are you crazy?! You got the most perfect body out there.
Bey: thanks but same to you too.
We stare at eachother and the sexual tension is high. Jaden grabs me by my arm to go on stage and dance with him.
Justin: sorry bey, gotta go I'll see you tmr and text you the address.
Bey: ok baby!
Bey's POV
I watch him and he takes his shirt off making me even more wet. Fuck he's hot!

Imma have him fuck the hell outta me tmr

Imma have him fuck the hell outta me tmr. I know he was staring at my ass and boobs. Mmmm, the image of him wet in a bath suit. I had to leave before anyone saw me get horny.
Bey: Julius, take me home now.
He guides me to the car and we get in. I get home and get inside and strip down naked. I get in the bedroom and mastrubate thinking abt Justin. Ugh he's so fuckin hot! I look at my phone and see he texted me the address.
Justin's POV
The night is over and Jaden Smith and I hop into the car with a bunch of girls that they wanna have sex with me. Jaden and I gon have more than threesome tn. But still, no one compares to Beyoncé and I just have to imagine that they're all Beyonce.
Morning
Bey's POV
I wake up and I get a call from Justin
Bey: hello?
Justin: hey Beyonce! I'm so excited for today!
Bey: aww! Me too! You're too cute. It's like a lil date. Jay don't have to know. He gets jealous easy.
Justin: ah, don't worry, it'll be just between me and you.*smirks on the phone*
Bey: *bites lip* oh yeah?
Justin: yea.
Bey: ok silly boy, I'll see you in an hour!
Justin: see you in an hour! *hangs up*
Justin's POV
In an hour, I'm bout to clap them cheeks ya heard? I look around and see all the girls that I fucked last night. They went crazy on me last night. Jaden was next to me smashin then too. I see Jaden walk out of the bathroom naked. He sees me naked and hard
Jaden: you still hard bro?
Justin: yea. I'm bout to smash Beyonce in an hour!
Jaden: damn! You lucky af. You really hard.
Justin: wanna jerk real quick?*smirks*
We have a lil jerk session but I hold some of my nut in and save it for Yonce. I get dressed and head out. I get to the river and it's so beautiful. I see Beyonce come and she jumps into my arms and gives me a big hug. She's in her bathing suit and I can't resist getting hard. That fuckin body man!