Studio Love[Explicit]

* Requested by @jayonce4408 *
Bey's POV
I decide to stop by Jays studio tonight. It's 11pm and I thought he could use a friend and maybe a lil fucking session. I walk in to his studio and I see paper everywhere. Thank goodness the staff in the building left. He has his face in his palms stressing again.
Bey: Baby, you ok?
He jumped. He looks over and he looked stress until he saw me.
Jay: hey baby!*hugs her and kisses her* come here. Bey: does daddy need a little stress releaving?
Jay: you have no fucking clue. I've been stressing makin this album.
Bey:*holds his face up* Baby, you're the first billionaire rapper. You can do anything.*starts making out with him grinding on eachother* whatever you do, I and everyone else will love.
Jay: there's record label people coming to the studio tmr night. Mmm Bey. Fuck.
I slip my hand under his joggers and boxers and I stroke his growing cock.
Jay: there's liquid dripping down your leg.
Bey: I'm soaking. I'm gonna make you feel so good baby
Jays POV
She takes my shirt off. She stares at the bulge in my pants

She pulls them right down she dosent even take them off my ankles as she sticks my dick down her throat

She pulls them right down she dosent even take them off my ankles as she sticks my dick down her throat. She starts sucking the life outta my dick. She licks my balls too. She takes me out of her mouth and slips her dress right off and she was butt naked under it. No panties and she never really wears a bra. She giggles holding my dick
Jay: what's so funny baby?
Bey: your dick just got hairy fast. I like it
Jay: um, thank you🤨😂
She stands and slams me against the studio board that records and makes the beats.
They both don't know that that recording buttons was turned on, now going to record their sex session.
She turns around and rides me as I sit on the control desk. She backs her jiggly ass back fast.
Bey: like this daddy? Huh? God I love your huge fucking dick! Fuck baby! I took the pill so you can cum inside my pussy whenever.
Jay: fuck baby! Your pussy feels so ugh fucking good
I put my hands back on the desk and let her booty take control. I lean my head back in relief and I realize my nut shoots outta me unexpectedly before I could even announce it. She rides the nut right out of me. Fuck!
Jay: oh shit sorry Bey I didn't think I'd bust and especially that fast. Fuck
Bey: idc *looks at his orgasming face* I wanna see that face all night. My husband getting some stress relief.
I shoot the last drop and pick her up and slam her down on the black leather couch. I get ontop of her and we make out. I slip my dick inside her. She squirts big. I fuck her nice and hard. She creams my dick.
Outside the studio door
Cleaning person: well, looks like they fuckin each other for the 200th time. They sex freaks. Thank goodness my shift is over
Back inside their studio
Bey: OH FUCK ME TO PIECES JAY! Fuck take them pants off ya ankles.
I kick them off in mid air. We're sweating ontop of eachother and we look into each other's eyes as we have sex but also a look that shows how in love we are. We sweat all over eachother.
Jay: FUCK IM BUSTING BEY!
Bey: DO IT BABY YES!!
She grabs my arms as I pound my load of semen inside her. She wraps her legs with mine. She orgasms with me. She flips me around.
Bey: stand up Jay.
I stand and she gets up behind me. She faces me towards the couch and she grabs my dick from behind kissing my neck. She jerks my creamed dick off.
Bey: I want you to shoot your load all over this couch. Then fuck me back on it. Covered in your baby makin juice. I'm so fuckin horny for you.
Jay: fuck baby! Don't stop! Yea that's it*closes eyes*
I thrust my hips into her hand as she's jerking me off, clenching my butt cheeks. She makes sex noises in my ear trying to get me off. She jerks me off faster. I feel my long thick dick pulse.
Bey: that's it baby! Fuckin shoot I know you want to shoot your fuckin load all over this couch!!!
Jay: oh fuck here it cums bey! I'm fuckin nutting!!!
She jerks me off a bit slower and I let my nut shoot out and all over the leather couch. My cumshot was fast and far.
Bey: you shoot the biggest fucking loads.
We get back on the couch and make love the whole night. I wake up to a knock on the door with Bey laying ontop of me