You're the Home Beneath the Ruin

He looked down between their bodies to watch as his cock slid inside her again. She pushed back against him, using the bed as leverage to meet his thrusts. He held her hips to control her body so he wouldn't accidentally slip out.

Her back had a subtle sheen of sweat forming across the divots of her shoulder blades and spine. Her hair was wild and loose. Her cunt was so hot and wet.

He couldn't get enough.

"Reach back and spread yourself for me," he requested.

Her shaking hands spread her luscious ass, and he could clearly see his erection halfway buried in her tight body. The little pucker of her asshole was wet too, and he wished he had more hands, more dicks, more tongues to love her.

He squeezed his eyes closed as his pelvis met the backs of her hands and moaned at the very thought of fucking every part of her. From below, he heard her answering groan. Her whole body was quivering and thrumming and needful.

He tightened his hold on her and gave her every inch of him over and over. He watched as her kiss bruised mouth silently opened against the stark white sheets and her lips dragged against the cotton. Her eyelashes of her closed eyes fluttered with every thrust. He wanted to order her to come, but he wasn't a commander here and this bed wasn't a battlefield.

However, he could get her there without his hands. Like playing with a new toy, he wanted to try using the Force to manipulate her body again. He slowed to a stop, and she whined. He knew what she wanted--him to come deep inside her. She wanted to feel it filling her up as he lost control.

He groaned her name, wanting to promise he'd do it. He'd give her what she wanted until his come ran down her legs. He silently cursed and tried to focus. He concentrated on feeling her body through the Force. He knew just where she needed stimulation, and she was still so sensitive.

When he knew he'd found the perfect spot, her back arching in silent agreement, he began moving again. He hammered his cock inside her, barely letting himself pull halfway out before pushing back inside. He knew they were both close, but he needed her to come. He worked the invisible tendrils of the Force against her body, pressing and circling around her delicate clit.

Her breath caught in her throat and her body tensed. He bit his lip as he continued to fuck her with all that he had. As she came, her sweet pussy clenching around his cock, she curled inwards and moaned against the bed.

"Fuck," he snapped. He couldn't hold back any longer. His use of the Force disappeared as he surrendered to climax. He pushed his pelvis tight to her ass as he came in dizzying waves inside her. For one glorious moment, he felt light yet grounded, connected yet unbound.

Her arms flopped to the bed as she relaxed against him. He braced himself with a hand on the bed and placed the other one on her belly to ease them both down. He propped himself up on his elbows and rested his head on her shoulder once they were horizontal. He could feel the hot liquid of his release pooling against the tip of his cock and he knew the second he pulled out of her, it would gush out.

He thought about pulling out and pushing his come back inside, working his fingers in her and making her moan. Before he could act on the impulse, he felt his very empty stomach rumble. He commented that he was hungry, and she softly grunted in agreement.

He pushed up, decision made to take care of her, and quietly mourned pulling out. She lifted her ass in the air and gave a little whine. He smiled to himself, ran a hand down her spine, and told her he'd be right back.

He made his way into the bathroom on teetering legs and wet a clean washcloth with warm water. He cleaned her up as well as he could, headed back to the bathroom, and rinsed the cloth under the water once more before giving himself a quick wipe down.