If You're Looking For A Reason, I've A Reason To Give

He woke up wanting her. It was like being laid low by a fever. He could still feel the hot touch of her velvety tongue against his cock and the way she had sucked him in, corkscrewing her head down and up. He could almost feel her hands still holding him, steadying him, guiding him towards orgasm.

He knew he had confessed his love in the aftermath. It had hardly felt like an accident. She had looked so beautiful on her knees and looking up at him that offering up that bit of truth about himself hadn't seemed like such a risk. She had accepted it and kissed him and gave a delighted laugh as he found a ticklish spot just below her ear.

Hux, the uncertain future, and her vengeance had been entirely forgotten.

And then he'd gotten her leggings and panties off. The delicate smell of her--her hair, her skin, her sweat, her cunt--had been heady and sweet and womanly. She felt even better--all hot softness and so slick. He had been gentle, circling her clit and following her folds down to the opening of her vagina. He had been teasing her, never giving enough pressure on her clit nor pushing his fingers inside her.

She had pressed her forehead to his and asked him to help her out, calling him master. His gut tightened at that and his cock jumped. He had known she was playing dirty. She had to have known what that did to him by now. He had teased back by saying that demonstrating proper technique was essential.

She had bitten her lip and gave him this coy look that had him wishing he was hard again, so he could lift her up and thrust inside her. The next best thing was making her come, and he'd been wanting to do that all day.

He focused on holding her still and getting the right pressure on her clit, and then easing invisible fingers inside her to stoke at the front wall of her pussy. Her swollen lips parted and her eyes went half-mast as he pleasured her. Then something changed, her back tightened and she frowned. He thought she had been close to orgasm and told her to relax. She whimpered that she couldn't, but he had assured that she could and that she should let go.

She pressed her face against his shoulder and breathed as he worked her body. She began gasping and wiggling in his arms. He had whispered that he had her over and over until she brokenly cried. He tightened his hold as her body had convulsed and he felt the wetness of her release run down his fingers and drip onto his open trousers.

There was a perverse pride in giving her such an orgasm. He knew no one ever had before. And she had been like a child in his arms--so vulnerable and overwhelmed. She was sweet and all his. Hux couldn't give that to her, no one could do this for her like he could.

After quietly holding her for long, decadent minutes, he had gotten her fully undressed and onto the bed. She watched him as he pulled off the rest of his clothes and went into the refresher. His hands had smelled like her--all musky and tangy. He sucked the remaining moisture off his middle finger just to have a last taste of her. He had bitten back his groan because this was real and he was in her quarters and he could be with her for as long as they had together.

He had taken a deep breath and licked his lips before rinsing off his hands. He had come back out with a half-full glass of water for her to that find she had gotten under the blanket. As he sat down and handed her the water, he asked if she were cold. She propped herself up on an elbow and drained the glass.

"It's a little cool in here," she had replied and then handed the empty glass back with a soft thank you.

He had hummed in agreement and set the cup aside as she scooted over in the narrow bed to make room for him. That had been invitation enough for him and he slowly tugged the blanket down to expose her once more. She had watched the standard issue blanket slide down her torso. He wondered if she had thought he was done for the night.