Chapter 15

I met back with Trevor outside of the hospital. I followed him back to his place and realized that this would be the first time going back to his home. Despite knowing Trevor for a good amount of time, it felt kind of awkward to be going to his place.

When we arrived, I looked at his home and it wasn't anything fancy, nothing like Stefan's and yet, it looked perfect. It was a one story house with an average size front yard and from the looks from it, a decent size backyard as well. When we walked inside, Trevor gave me a tour around his home. It had three bedrooms; two masters and a regular bedroom and three bathrooms; two in each of the master bedrooms and one in the hallway. He had an island kitchen which looked brand new. His living room was a bit bigger than an average one and it had a flat screen tv.

"You have a beautiful home," I told Trevor, meaning it.

"Thanks, I got it last year," he told me.

"Your room is across from mine. I live alone but now I have you," he smiled and put his arm around me which I snuggled up in. He looked down at me with his sparkling eyes watching mine. "Are you sure you're alright?"

I shrugged, "I will be, just need some time," I told him.

"If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears for you," he smiled.

I nodded, "Thank you, but right now, I just want to lay down."

"How about we watch a movie?" Trevor suggested. "I can put on Pretty Woman," Trevor suggested.

"You watch those types of movies?" I was shocked. He didn't seem to be one who watches those types.

"Of course! I love the part when Vivian Ward tries to eat that snail and it hits one of the restaurant workers. It's one of my favorite parts!" Trevor laughed.

"Okay sure, let's do that," I smiled.

Trevor went into the kitchen to make a bowl of popcorn as I set up the movie onto his tv. This is the type of relaxation I needed. Within forty five minutes, my head was resting on Trevor's chest and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up into darkness. I couldn't see where I was. It felt like I was awake but I knew I really wasn't. It was similar to what Lord Delaney put me through, that nightmare that I live through. Lord Delaney is far gone though, who or what could be controlling it this time?

"Look, I have been through this before, just come on out and let's settle this," I said out loud to anyone that was there.

"Fire on house, purple and violet colors. One will rise, one will control all elements to who she seeks wrath on. Creatures of war facing each other, (she'll be the one to give us peace. War will face, she will fall. Supernaturals come together and they will save us all," a creep dark husky voice said. "Only thing that seeks out to be true will be your downfall."

"Look, creepy voice, I know about the prophecy, it's about me. Could we hurry this up so I can get some sleep," I crossed my arms, getting annoyed by this.

Suddenly, I saw red glowing eyes within darkness. "You will die, nothing will save you this time," the mysterious person gave a dark heavy laugh.

"Is that all you got? You hiding within the shadows making empty threats, am I supposed to get scared?" I asked in the darkness, crossing my arms in an act of annoyance.

Suddenly I felt the ground beneath me, shaking as if it was an earthquake, except it wasn't. I heard a deep dark growl that quickly slashed my arm, seeing the blood drip.

"Run Lilith!" A woman's voice appeared.

Without thinking twice, I turned around and ran, ran as far as I could. My heartbeat beated faster than a bullet train. Behind me, I could hear the laughter echoing louder and louder. I felt it getting close to me and before I knew it, it leaped into the air.