|Switched|

"This. Is. BULLSHIT!"

7 Hours Earlier

Midoriya Izuku, Bakugou Katsuki, Todoroki Shoto and Kaminari Denki where all seated in front of Aizawa and Hizashi. The four boys had all gotten into a fight, wait, let me rephrase that; Midoriya, Shoto and Denki got into a fight. Katsuki tried to stop them and ended up getting hurt in the process. Aizawa had called Katsuki's adopted father, Todoroki Enji, but he was out on portal with Hawks, of course.

Hizashi groaned and put a hand through his let down blonde hair.

"Look you four," He started. "Me and your teacher have decided to talk and think we should discipline you all in a different way." Katsuki went to raise his, non-broken, hand when the man interrupted him. "No! You're not cleaning the dorms again! You still fought!" He yelled making the boy fall out of his chair while Midoriya snickered. The man looked at the green haired male with a glare that could kill. He flinched lightly. Aizawa pulled Hizashi back and smiled nervously.

"We're thinking of having you four stay in a dorm together for a week." He spoke. All four stood up with shocked expressions scattered across their faces.

"EH?!" Aizawa put up his hand and continued to speak.

"We're doing this because you all can't seem to be in the same space without trying to kill one another. Doing this should help, we think." Denki crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? And who have you tried this on before? Who has this worked on?" He hissed at the men in front of him. Truth be told, he thought that his teachers were being dumbasses and must want the group of boys to blow up a room. I mean, come one! Who's done this before?! Hizashi grinned.

"When we were in school they put Toshinari and Enji into a closet for a week. May I remind you, it was small." His grin faded and a glare came to his face. "Be lucky we're giving you a damn dorm you problem children." They all bowed their heads as Hizashi chewed them out for the harm they caused to either, each other or the school hallways.

The four boys walked back to the dorms in a comfortable silence. Once they got to the dorms Ochaco ran up to them, with a pissed off expression. She put her hands onto her hips and glared at three of the boys.

"You could have gotten extremely hurt! But I'm more worried about Katsuki! Endeavor will kill you three if he's harmed!" The brown haired female yelled at the three of them. Katsuki scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Eh, it's ok Uraraka. I did that to myself-" The female pushed him out of the way and yelled at the other three. After that they all decided to go to a dorm, after fighting, they decided on Katsuki's. Once in there he went to his bed and curled up in the covers. The door closed and everyone else sat down in a random place; Shoto sat on the black rolling chair, Denki on the floor and Midoriya took the Endeavor themed bean bag (a/n: Fucking yes! ENDEAVOR IS HIS FAVORITE! All Might is a bItCh- >:/ *cough* in this universe anyhow.). It had been about two hours before the boredom hit Katsuki. He sat up in his bed and sighed loudly.

"Oh my All Might! There is nothing to dooo." Katsuki whined. Midoroya stood up to harm the boy but Denki and Shoto also did the same, scaring Katsuki in the process. He yelped when he felt a sting of electricity. Everything had gone black, well, that was until light decided, “Hey! You'd know what would be a good idea??” When the boy woke up his eyes were met with a few things, one; the sun, students and Shoto passed out beside him.