|The Necklace|

“Hey Katsuki!” A boy with different colored hair called out to an ash blonde boy. He ran to him with his hand in the air and smile on his face. The two boys played on the swing set as their mother's talked to one another. The boy with colored hair sighed, grabbing the others attention, and stopped swinging happily. The ash blonde raised an eyebrow and frown at his sadden friend.

"Are you ok Shoto? You seen sad." The little boy spoke with softness in his voice. Said boy smiled at the other slightly.

"My father wants to start training me. To control my quirk." He said quietly, but loud enough, as he looked at his hands. The ash got off of his swing and went in front of his friend, he took the boys hands and smiled brightly.

"Don't worry! Everything will be fine!"

"How do you know? You know what happened to To—"

"I do!" Katsuki spoke cutting the other off. He looked down. "I do know Shoto. But," He spoke lifting his head up smiling. "If anything goes wrong just remember, That I Am Here." The two smiled at each other and spent that day happy. The colored haired boy and the ash blonde were getting ready to head home when Katsuki ran over to him quickly. "Wait! Shoto!" The other turned around and was immediately embraced by the other boy. Katsuki smiled and put something around the boys neck. "If something ever happens to us, we can always find each other with these!" He spoke showing his red and white mixed necklace. It was homemade and cute.

It had a red stone and white stone, both resembling the hair of the boy. Shoto looked down at the one he had and saw that is was red and orange. Red for the boys eyes and orange because that was the blondes favorite color.

Shoto smiled and the two went their ways. That was the last time that they ever saw each other.

Years Later...

Its been about two months since class 1-A moved into dorms. Everyone was seated in the common area, well, everyone expect for Bakugou Katsuki. They actually havent seen him for a few days, they also havent seen Aizawa and that's a little suspicious to the students. Denki groaned.

"Are we seriously not going to talk about this?!" He sighed loudly for the class to look at him. Shoto was the first to speak.

"Bakugou has his own problems and life. I don't think we should get into a business that isn't ours." He spoke calmly. Midoriya was getting uncomfortable and Ochako was the first to see it. She raised an eyebrow at the green haired male.

"Deku? Are you ok?" She asked the boy. Midoriya sighed and leaned his head back on the couch.

"Auntie and Uncle passed away three years ago. Today's the anniversary." The class was quiet for a moment.

"But that doesn't make sense. What does that have to do with—" Sero was cut off by the dorm doors opening. Katsuki ran in with a little girl on his shoulders and a purple haired male chasing him. They watched the scene unfold in front of them.

"GET BACK HERE!" The male yelled as he chased the two. The female and boy had both been laughing and the class was confused. The student that was chasing the two was Shinsou Hitoshi, that much they knew, but didn't Katsuki not like him? They watched the small scene. Some of the girls had been recording and thinking it was the cutest thing to see while, some, of the guys had questioning looks on their faces. Aizawa walked in, they think. He seemed, different.

Their teacher had a black tux on and his hair was pulled back into a ponytail. They all stared at the hero while Katsuki and Shinsou, semi, talked. The man sighed and looked at Midoriya.

"Your mother was asking about you today. Why weren't you there?" He asked with an eyebrow raised at the boy. Midoriya shrugged.

"I, I had my own time last night before the dorms closed. I didn't want to go. And not because I thought I'd be weak, just didn't want to see that." Midoriya spoke softly, shocking the class, as he looked down at his hands. His eyes made their way to Aizawa's. "Who was there anyway?" He asked the man in front of him. Aizawa sat down on the couch beside him and started to name the people who went to the ceremony off.

"Let's see, me, Zashi, Toshi, Nem, a few other pro heros, uhm, your mother and.." He trailed off or a moment when Hizashi walked in.

"The Todoroki's had also been there. Rei was hoping to see you today before she left for America." The man's deep voice spoke. The students watched as they talked.

Why was pro heros there?!

Shoto seemed to also be asking that question. Except a bit different.

Why was my family there?

He rose his hand and the teachers looked at him. Aizawa smiled lightly and nodded. "Why was my family there? We didn't know the Bakugou's." He spoke for them to hear. Katsuki walked over holding the little girls hand.

"Yeah, we don't. So what was that about?" His bright red eyes flashed from under his hair. Hizashi sighed.

"Your mother's where friends in school. The pro heros knew your father for different reasons. I guess you two had been friends as well and they came along. You two don't remember anything?" The man asked taking his hair down. The two boys looked at each other and Katsuki shrugged.

"Nope!"

"You're both dumbasses." Midoriya face palmed. The class looked at him, Tenia saying language, and Katsuki rose an eyebrow. "You idiots. When we were kids you stopped seeing each other because of Rei and Mitsuki always fighting over Masaru. We didn't know the reasons back then, still don't, but you dumbasses both said you had something to remember each other by. I know this because Kacchan wouldn't shut the fuck up about the shit." The green haired boy took a breath and they just stared. He growled and snatched something small off of Katsuki's neck.

"Hey! You can't do that!" The ash blonde yelled. Midoriya rolled his eyes and went to show Shoto when it was blown out of Midoriya's hands. He looked at Katsuki, who had tears in his eyes, and the two began to yell at one another. Shoto looked down at his lap and saw the jewel. It was a necklace. It had a red and white Stone. The necklace was beautiful and seemed to be made by a young child. He picked it up and pulled out the one that was in his pocket.

He looked up at Katsuki and the flashes of the boys face came to his mind. He smiled lightly and made an ice trail under his feet. As the two boy fought Midoriya noticed that the boy was sliding away as he yelled. Midoriya rose an eyebrow.

"The fuck?"

Katsuki slide over to Shoto and the other pulled him down. Katsuki yelped and looked to see the other. He was highly confused until the two necklaces was shone in front of his face.

"Hello, Suki."

A/N: ACK— this sUcKs. 👁👄👁