Apologies

Dear readers, I am sorry to say but I will be ending both of my Black Butler books. This very book was my first fanfic and trying to follow young me's original story/idea is difficult. I am truly thankful for the amazing comments and support I've gotten over the years regarding this fanfic but for a long time now trying to keep up with updates and thinking of new ways to improve it has always made my new original story ideas take a backseat. I've tried writting different books with different ideas in mind but always felt hesitant or fear of them not getting as much support as this one and deleting then a few weeks or month into it. It may not help that I've quite outgrown the Black Butler fandom and have fallen in love with others that fit in with my interests.

As for the 'Their Queen,' book I rather enjoy the idea I've laid out for it but trying to continue feels almost sickening to me along with this one. I've gone back to older chapters and made edits to them but was never satisfied with how each chapter played out. I constantly doubted myself when trying to write chapters and it always ends with me having to stop to take a mental break. But when it came to original books and ideas that I've recently started working on I feel more liberated, as if I could write and write for hours without stop.

I will leave the books published in case one day I may change my mind, I will also try to get out of my comfort zone and pursue my ideas to the best of my ability. Thank you for reading and thank you again for all of the love and support.

Farewell, my lil biscuits. <3