An attempt to cook dinner

Y/n's PoV

After that little event we decided to make something simple...... a pizza!

"So Lady Y/n, what are we making for dinner?" Sebastian asked me with his signature smirk.

I let out a small sigh and replied with a hint of frustration in my voice "Sebastian, please just call me Y/n. Anyway were making a pizza." They four boys just tilted their heads in confusion, I chuckled slightly.

"What is this "pizza" you speak of?" Ciel questioned.

"Umm..." I spoke as I thought of a simple way to explain this dish. "It's difficult to explain, but trust me it's good." I said as I gave the boys a closed eyed smile. I began to grab the essentials.

Sebastian's PoV

This 'pizza' sounds very odd yet intriguing.

"Do you need any help?" I asked politely, Y/n looked at me with her.... beautiful e/c eyes.... I mean her normal e/c eyes, and smiled up at me.

"Thanks for the offer but I'm good." she spoke softly. I felt my heart race for a second before calming myself down. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Claude smirking at me, I glared at him but resumed my gaze back on the female.

She looked up at us and said with a playful tone "You guys know you don't have to watch me, right." she chuckled softly and gently pushed us into the living room.

"I'll let you guys know if I need anything, okay?" Claude and I turned around while our young lords went to sit on the couch.

"Of course." Claude replied to the female. She smiled and went back into the kitchen.

* TIME SKIP *

Claude's PoV

I was sitting beside my highness when we heard an alarm go off. On instinct we grabbed our masters and ran to get Y/n from the kitchen, when we reached the kitchen we noticed the h/c haired female run around the kitchen with the water running.

"What in the name of the Queen Victoria is going on!" Ciel yelled as Y/n pulled a charcoal black disk into the sink.

She looked at us and laughed awkwardly "Well it looks like I overcooked our dinner." she rubbed the back of her neck. She then stopped and pointed to the ceiling, I looked up and earned a snicker for Sebastian. I looked down and noticed Y/n with a square object to her ear. She paced around the room before pressing the object and sticking it in her back pocket "Who likes takeout?" she asked.