A new start? Part 1

Sorry I didn't update last week, I was a bit busy. But I can definitely update this week and in the future.
Enjoy!~~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Black. Everything was black, my head was pounding. I opened my eyes slowly, a bright light blinding me. I closed my eyes once more and tried to focus on my surroundings. Something felt soft and squishy underneath me, while a blanket of softens was wrapped on top of me. I sat up slowly, hissing in pain during the process. My back felt like it was throbbing with each movement I made. I reopened my eyes slowly and saw I was in a blue room with matching curtains, carpet floor, and bed sheets. The pillows and dresser across the room was milk white with a thin gold finish.
"Where am I?" I asked aloud, taking in all of my surroundings at once. A soft knock echoed the silent room as a raven haired demon entered the room. His gloved hands held a beautifully designed teacup with various color shades of flowers with a silver trim at the end of the cup. The tall male smiled warmly at me and spoke softly "Good morning Lady Y/N, I'm happy you are awake. Those were some deep cuts in your back." he handed me the fragile cup. The liquid smelled sweet and soothing, I brought the cup to my lips and sipped the warm drink. I could feel the beverage go down my throat and into my empty stomach. I pulled the cup away from my mouth and held it firmly "Thanks for the tea Sebastian, but how did I get here? Also what happened to my back?" I questioned.
His face shown signs of hesitation, I decided to drop the subject for now and finish my tea. When I finished I thanked him again for the tea and rested my back on the soft pillows 'This is gonna be a long day.' I thought to myself as I waited for the others to wake up.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, it's very late and I'm still working on my new books first chapter. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you all soon!!

Bai~~~