It's coming..... part 2

Y/n's PoV

'Who's talking?!' I looked around my room, nothing seems to be out of place. 'Everything seems normal, was I imagining it?' I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my bed. Just as I began to change the voice came back

"Y/n.~"  'No thanks!' I got up and ran to the door.

"W-Wait Y/n, I'm not going to hurt you!" The voice sounded frantic, a bit scared I whispered "What do you want?".

"I need your help Y/n, I've been trapped here for so long. Your the only one who can help." Now a normal person would say 'Ah heck no!' and run off, but given that if I do run out of here who will believe a girl who says there's a voice in her head.

"How can I help you?" a sigh of relief echoed through my mind "I need you to let me into the deepest parts of your mind, from there I can do what I need to to get free."  hearing this "Akuma" guy talk about this made my skin crawl.

"If I let you do this, will anything bad happen to the others?" A deep yet almost sinister chuckle ran through my mind.

"I promise my dear Y/n." I can't belive I'm gonna do this "Alright, do what you need too." before I knew it a wave of tiredness ran through my body, my skin began to tingle and feel cold as I fell to my floor, my eyes growing heavier as Akuma's laughs ring in my head. Finally my eyes shut as I'm embraced by the darkness.