Jealous

Y/n's PoV

'3 days?!' I yelled in my head as I laid in my comfy bed. ( Lol I rhymed) Ever since last night Claude told me to stay in bed... For 3 days! That means no candy and cake for 3 days. I sighed and rolled over to my left side, closing my eyes I slowly fell asleep.

Ciel's PoV

'This isn't fair! How come they get to go visit her and I can't?!' I thought as I paced around in the living room, wondering if Y/n was okay. Just then Sebastian came walking down the stairs. A relieved look on his face.

"Well, how is she?" I questioned Sebastian as he walked towards me. A smirk soon graced his face.

"My my what's this, does the cold hearted master have feelings for a girl he met not to long ago?" He asked. I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit as he mentioned Y/n. I shook my head and gave him an angered face "Of course not you stupid butler, I was mearly wondering how our hostess was." I glared at Sebastian, wanting him to go away. But my thoughts were interrupted by Trancy and his butler coming into the room.

"Why can't I Claude?" Trancy whined, tugging Claude's sleeve. Claude just answered plainly, with a hint of anger in his tone stated "You can't visit Y/n because you will get sick too." Trancy huffed in anger and walked towards the couch, stomping his healed boots in the process. I sighed and sat on the other couch, opening my book and began reading.

Alois's PoV

'This is so unfair! How come Claude can visit Y/n and not me!' I turned the Tv on and watched some stupid show. It was some cartoon with weird giants that ate people, it was gross yet interesting. (Comment if you got this reference XD) I got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen, hoping to find something sweet to eat. Like a cookie or a piece of cake. I opened the fridge and found... Nothing.

"Dang it." I mumbled and closed the fridge. Mumbling to myself, I plopped back down onto the couch.
------------------------------------------------------ Hey guys finally updated!! Sorry if it isn't good I'm in class right now so it might be bad XD anyway see you guys later! :3