His new look

Akuma's PoV

He slowly opened his eyes and shakily got off the floor 'Did it work?' he thought to himself as he looked in the mirror. He was in Y/n's body, just how he hoped. A sinister grin stretched across his, well Y/n's face.

"Phase one is complete, soon I'll get rid of those foolish characters that she loves so dearly." He said in Y/n's voice, the only problem with Akuma's plan was the vessal he possessed. Sure he looked like Y/n but his eyes were blood red, when Y/n's were e/c. Akuma frowned at his appearance "She doesn't have red eyes you moron." he muttered quietly. (Unless your character has red eyes just change the color) as he fumbled to make some eye contacts that matched Y/n's eye color, someone knocked on the door. 'Shoot!' he thought.

"Who is it?" he asked loudly in a calm manner. "Miss L/n, I heard something fall up here, is everything okay?" Claude's monotone voice responded 'Oh goodie, the boring one is here.' (Sorry to any Claude fans) he thought to himself as he chuckled.

"Everything is okay Claude, just dropped my brush!" Akuma shouted at the door, hoping Claude would be dumb enough to believe his lie.

"Alright Miss, but may I come in? I'd very much like to have a few words with you." Claude spoke in almost a not so boring tone, he almost sounded eager to face who he thought was Y/n.
'If I say yes he might sense something off about me, but if I say no he might get suspicious or worried about Y/n.' What was he supposed to do?

______________________________________CLIFFHANGER BISCUITS PLEASE DON'T HATE MEEEEE!