Introductions

Alois's PoV

The girl turned around and stared at us as if we were ghosts.

"You have a beautiful voice my lady." Sebastian smiled as he bowed in front of the girl. I smiled widely.

"What's your name?" I asked. The girl didn't reply, though she didn't need to. She was beautiful. Her silky h/l h/c hair and her e/c eyes spoke for her.

"Trancy!" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Phantomhive yelling at me.

Y/n's PoV

What the.... How did they get here? Am I dreaming?

I pinched my arm "Ow, no I'm not dreaming." I whispered rubbing my arm. The four looked at me, then my clothes.

"Umm.. Hello my name is Y/n." I said shyly, 'Wow this is so awkward'. Sebastian was the first to reply, his raven black hair moved to the side as he gave me a closed eyed smile.

"Hello Lady Y/n, my name is Sebastian and this is my young lord Ciel Phantomhive." Ciel moved forward and grabbed my hand and kissed it gently.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n." Ciel smiled at me and let go of my hand. I felt a light blush form on my face. Next Claude introduced himself and Alois, his hair was slicked back and his golden eyes never left my e/c eyes. His glasses were very square but it suited him. While I was lost in thought, I didn't notice that Alois was next to me. He had snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My light blush now intensified.

"Lady Y/n, are you alright? Your face is red." he asked with mockery in his voice.

I lowered my head as the blush grew more vibrant "Yes, I'm fine." out if the corner of my eye I saw Alois smirking.