Visitors

Y/n's PoV

The sun's warm shine graced it's presence on my face once again. I slowly sit up and glance around the room, still the same as when I first woke up here. I glanced down towards my lap to find that a different nightgown was in place of the slightly bloodied one from yesterday. 'Sebastian must have done it.' I thought to myself, of course I found it a bit embarrassing but decided to push those thoughts down for a while. As if on cue the demon himself entered my room with his stunning smile and a cup of tea in hand.

"I see you are awake, I hope you rested well?" Sebastian asked, his voice clearly showed signs of concern as he spoke. I nodded and smiled, grateful to have him helping me. He gave me a cup of tea and opened the blinds to reveal more sunlight. Taking the opportunity I quickly asked him how we managed to get here.

"It's quite the long story my Lady, maybe when you have recovered a bit more we could discuss that matter." I could tell from his hesitation that he either wasn't ready to fess up or he didn't know himself. Deciding it was best not to push it I thanked him anyways and finished my tea. The past few days went by slowly, sure the guys would visit me or play something with me, but it wasn't enough. I felt restless and I knew my heart craved an answer, and I wasn't gonna stop till I got one. So I came up with a plan, everyday I would ask them about what happened. Of course they wouldn't tell me, but at least talking to Agni and Soma made me feel a bit better. I always enjoyed our conversations and even got to try some curry that Agni made!

TIME SKIP

Sebastian's PoV

After a few weeks, thankfully Lady Y/n has recovered quite nicely. I snipped the last stitch on her back, wiping small drops of blood that escaped from the tiny holes the stitches made. Lady Y/n let out a sigh of relief and sat up to thank me.

"It was no problem my Lady. After all, I am one hell of a butler." I responded softly to her. She giggled in her usual cute manor and wished me goodnight. I did the same and left her room, closing the dark wooded door carefully. As I made my way down the hall to my Master's room, a strange feeling of being watched came over me. I sighed in annoyance and mumbled,

"If you're going to stare I suggest you keep your eyes of off her." Despite my quiet tone my words were stern. A giggle ran through the hall and I felt a presence of death behind me,

"Oh my, how rude of you." The voice responded. I let out a sigh and turned towards the one person I hoped not to run into.

"I believe you're the rude one here, sneaking around near a Lady's quarters isn't very proper." I retorted. I glared hatefully the creature before me, knowing why they would be here.

"Ah! You're just as mean as when you left, Bassy!" The voice bellowed in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys! Sorry if this chapter is adding characters too fast or if it seems short, I figured what better way to introduce a stalker than summoning Grell himself! Either way I hope you guys have a great day/afternoon/evening!!

Bai!!~~~~