|No.10|

____

Sonic.

A small spark of something emitted in the ebony's chest, something he remembered feeling before but, he didn't remember what it was. He knew the feeling of loneliness all to well, he always felt that. He had a problem. Not knowing why he felt such a petty thing. The thought of sadness came to mind, before he put the two thing's he needed to together. He was sad and worried, not for himself, no, but for Sonic. Someone he didn't ever think he could feel anything for. Or well, anything like this. A new found strength reached Shadow's body and he went to pull himself up, only to come crashing back down with a pain filled grunt. His gaze slowly started to go dark again.

Nononononono...not yet.

"Aw shit, the hell happened here?" The sudden voice pulled Shadow back from near death, but the sudden weight being pushed onto his back drew a loud yelp from him. A bushy tail came into his fuzzy view, tickling his nose. "Shadow the hedgehog, all beat up I see..." a head came into view next, but he couldn't make out to manh features. The weight on his back became worse, more blood gushing out of his wound, a small tsk noise came from the male atop him.

"Don't you remember you're old pal? Well..then again we weren't friends, now where we Shad?"

____

《Normal POV》
▪︎3:10 am▪︎

Shadow's heart pounded inside his chest as the weight on his back pushed down harder, the male hovering over him going to grab his chin to lift his face up. His eyelids where droopy, and half his face was soaking wet with sand stuck to it. The man hovering over him cackled slightly. "You really aren't in to good of shape now are you Shads?" "G-et th-e fuck o-ff me." The ebony hedgehog growled out in a last minute power move. The wolf over him cackled as his hold on the other's chin tightend and he roughly shook the other's head. "Oh, little Shady wanna play!?" He laughed out in an almost sickeningly sweet tone. Shadow remembered that voice. He remembered it a little bit to well, he didn't need to be able to see the wolf to know who it was. Takumi, the guy was crazed. The last time he seen him he was to fearful to even hurt anyone, to scared of the blood, way to scared of it.

Shadow knew now that the sharp shaking wasn't just coming from him, but from the male atop him to. He clearly noticed the large amount of blood, yet he still kept joking. The pounding in Shadow's chest somewhat died down, but the fear was still there. He knew Takumi wouldn't do such a thing but be was still afraid.

The weight on his back slowly ceased as Takumi removed his foot from the other's back, instead placing it into the sand as he bent down, arms resting over his knee's as he sharply dug his claws into Shadow's chin, turning his face to look at him. Yet his figure was still blurry to the hedgehog. "I should leave you to die right here.." he grumbled out, venom lacing every fiber in his body. "But...that wouldn't be all to fun.."

In an instant, two arms wrapped around Shadow's waist, hoisting him up, despite his efforts to get free he couldn't, and soon enough he became a slave to darkness once more.

《Normal POV》
▪︎2:09 pm》

The sound of a door clicking shut could be heard, and shoes clicking against wood. The stairs creaked as Sonic made his way downstairs, heading past the table to the door, opening it and stepping outside. Tails and the other's where a little farther off, seeming like they where talking about something important, he walked over in intrest.

"So you seen bl- Oh, hey Sonic!" Tails piped up after spotting his best friend, the other's turned to say there greetings aswell. Sonic waved as he looked over there faces, examining them. "Hey...sooooo, what's going on then?" "Amy found blood by the ocean." Knuckles ushered back. Everyone went quiet, before Amy spoke up. "And Shadow's gone.." Sonic blinked, looking back to her. "What? Do you think it's his blood?" He spoke quickly. Once more everyone went quiet, Tails reaching out to grab Sonic's arm, despite the pain he didn't flinch, only stayed frozen at the next word's Amy spoke out.

"No, we think he's the one who caused it."