"Guys, you decent?" Ryder asks.

"Just a moment!" Blake calls out and sets me on the bed before going to the dresser and taking out a shirt for me. He helps me put it on so I don't strain my shoulder or rip my stitches again then goes to open the door, only to be met with Silas and Ryder standing in the hallway. "What is it?"

"The girls want some alone time with Lia, so we're taking you with us." Ryder grins, getting a confused look from me and my man. "Don't worry, cuz, we won't do anything to him." Ryder adds when he sees my suspicious stare.

"You better not. – I warn, making all three of them chuckle – I'll beat your asses if you harass my man." Blake laughs heartily at my threat, knowing well how serious I am about protecting him.

"I can hold my own, babe. Don't worry." He assures, giving me a quick kiss before going with the guys. I continue to glare at my cousins warningly, but all I get are cheeky grins from them as they lead my Cakey downstairs.

"Hey." I turn at the sound of Olivia's voice behind me. She and Lilith are standing by the wall, smiling shyly at me. "Can we join you?" Olivia inquires nervously, fumbling with the bag she's carrying. What's the bag for?

"Sure, come on in. – I invite them – You feeling better? You got quite a scare earlier..." I question, plopping down on the loveseat by the window while girls sit down on the bed.

"Yeah, I guess. – Olivia shrugs – But thanks to you we're fine and dad assured that he'll deal with Scott so he won't cause trouble again."

"Thank you. You know, for saving us from those guys... - Lilith murmurs quietly - Those guys are bad news and if it weren't for you being with us, I don't know what would happen..." I can tell she's still shaken up by the whole incident, as her hands keep shaking slightly.

"Do they bother you a lot?" I ask worriedly. I hate guys like Scott. Entitled and spoiled.

"Sometimes... - Olivia sighs with a frown - But only when I'm alone. He knows better than to bother me when the guys are around. Chris, Ryder and Emmett go to the same school as me, so they keep an eye on me." She says quietly, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"And outside of school?" I pry gently.

"It depends. When Scott is alone, he just calls me names, like 'frigid Lizie' and stuff, and makes fun of me for being a virgin, but when he's with his buddies, it's much worse. That's why I never leave the house alone and I always take Apollo with me."

"Apollo?"

"Our German Shepherd. He was trained for a guard dog. Dad got him for us after Scott and Liv broke up last year." Lilith clarifies. This Scott asshole is worse than I thought if the girls had to get a fucking guard dog for protection.

"Why does Scott keep bothering you if you broke up a year ago?" I implore. I have an unsettling feeling about this.

"I guess he still feels humiliated that I didn't sleep with him. I heard him brag to his friends about it, but when I didn't put out, his buddies started mocking him for not being able to get a girl in bed and whatnot... Scott is trying really hard to be popular and he often lies about things just to 'be cool'." Olivia explains, using air quotes.

"Oh boy. – I drag my hand over my face frustratedly – So he's just butthurt. Unbelievable." I shake my head incredulously. That guy's ridiculous, I swear to god.

"Yeah, pathetic, I know, but what can I do?" Olivia chuckles. "But we didn't come to talk about Scott and his bruised ego. We have an idea and we need your help." Now I'm intrigued.