"Alright, sis. – Aiden sighs – I know you didn't expect this, but we didn't either. Just remember that we're here for you." He assures, glancing at me through the rear-view mirror.

I take a deep calming breath and get out of the car, instantly grabbing onto Blake's hand as we walk to the front door. Before Aiden can even open it, it's swung open by a middle-aged woman with a cheerfully grin on her face. "Amelia! Oh god, it's so nice to meet you!" She gushes, engulfing me in a tight hug before I can even react. I barely stop myself from wincing at the pain in my back as she squeezes me.

"Hi..." I respond, beyond stunned by the sudden gesture.

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to attack you. I'm Carla, but you can call me auntie." The woman winks at me then turns to Blake, who seems as shocked as me. "And who's this handsome fella? Wait, don't tell me. You can introduce him to everyone inside. Come on, come on, we've been waiting for you." She rambles before taking my hand and pulling me inside. I only manage to throw my man a panicked glance as I'm forcibly dragged by 'Carla'.

"Everyone, Amelia's here!" Carla announces as she leads me to a big living room, where I'm met by over twenty people. Holy shit!

There are two older men and an elderly woman sitting on a chesterfield by the fireplace, just staring at me silently with tears streaming down their faces. On their right, on a big L-shaped leather couch there's a group of people, who I'm assuming are the uncles and aunts, along with Anna. And by the window there's a bunch of younger people, casually sitting on the floor or standing around a small couch where my brothers are sat.

They all stare at me in silence, just taking me in. The first ones to move are Ashton and Adrian. They pull me in tight bear hugs, whispering comforting words into my ear when they notice how tense I am.

"It's okay, Lia. You're okay." Adrian murmurs quietly, patting my back. "Hey, Blake. It's great to see you!" He greets my fiancé with one of those strange bro-hugs that guys always do.

My brothers' informality snaps everyone out of their stupor as they call out greetings. "Oh my sweet baby, you're finally here!" Anna rushes to me and attempts to put her arms around me but I recoil from her touch.

"Don't even try." I warn.

"Amelia, please."

"No! – I step away from her then turn to everyone present in the room – Let me make myself perfectly clear right here, right now. I'm not Amelia anymore. My name is Lia Clarke and I don't want to hear anyone call me anything but that." I feel Blake squeeze my hand gently as I address my 'family'.

"I'm guessing the man beside you is your boyfriend?" One of the 'aunts' questions curiously.

"No. He's not my boyfriend. – I tell her seriously, getting a frown in response – He's my fiancé. We're engaged." I state. Blake swiftly pulls me into his side and puts his arm around my waist, keeping me snug against his body.

"You're engaged? Already?" One of the younger guys exclaims in shock. "Damn, cuz!" He laughs.

"Shut it Ryder. Let her be." Another guy slaps him upside the head, getting an offended 'hey' in response.

"Darling... - I turn when I hear the older woman's trembling voice - Can you come here? I'd like to see you better..." I throw a furtive glance at my Cakey, getting a short reassuring nod from him.

Blake

Everyone stays quiet as Lia walks over to her grandparents, just watching them with a mix of anticipation and sadness. I catch a few of them silently crying as my girl reunites with her grandma.