"What problems?"

"You forgot Mrs. Johnson?" I burst out laughing at the horrified expression on Blake's face. I seriously forgot about that old hag.

"Maybe she won't be that bad?" I try to comfort him, but all it gets me is an incredulous scoff from my man.

"Not that bad! That old hag? Kitten, you must've hit your head if you expect that vile woman to change." He shakes his head with a pout, making me giggle. He's so cute. It's adorable how scared he is of one elderly woman, especially after all the things we've both done.

"If she as much as looks at you the wrong way, I'll give her a piece of my mind. Or just send Dave her way. He seems to enjoy the attention." I joke, making Blake laugh loudly. David hates being ogled at by Mrs. Johnson as much as Blake and it's quite funny to watch them squirm in their seats when the old hag walks around the auditorium or gets too close.

"I am so telling him you want to sacrifice him for me."

"Snitch." I giggle, shaking my head at him. He's so ridiculous sometimes.

Blake only shrugs and pulls up to his spot in front of the campus. I didn't even notice we've arrived. I have a feeling our day won't be peaceful.

Not wanting everyone to see the bruises on my face, I pull the hood over my head, hiding my face from view. Cakey, being the gentleman he is, chivalrously opens the door for me and helps me get out, which earns him a kiss. We don't even make it to our lockers before we're swarmed by the guys from football team with Simon and James shoving each other as they shoot countless questions our way.

I grab onto Blake's jacket and hide behind his back, letting him deal with his teammates.

"Jesus Christ, Lia, what happened to you?!" I jump in fright when I hear David right beside me. How did he get through that horde?

"It's not the time to go into it. We have classes to attend. Can we talk after your practice later?" I request. Dave nods, but still glances worriedly at my sling and my face.

"Sure... But... are you okay?"

"I'm great actually." I grin. And it's true. Physical pain doesn't even bother me when I remember that I'm free from my past. Nothing can beat the feeling of getting that huge weight off my shoulders.

"Guys, give us some space, will you?! – Blake admonishes the guys loudly, shielding me with his body – We can talk later, okay?"

"Fine, but you better tell us why your girl is all banged up and you were absent for so long." Simon points his finger at us threateningly before the guys walk away. I did not expect the team to be so concerned. It's not like we're that close.

"You okay, baby?" Blake cups my face and quickly inspects my body for god-knows-what.

"I'm fine. I managed to hide before they stomped over me." I joke with a wink before leaning up to kiss the crease between my man's brows. He worries too much.

"Thank god. – Cakey pecks my forehead – I don't want you to get hurt more."

"I'll be fine, baby. Don't worry so much."

"No promises." He smirks teasingly then gets my stuff from the locker, carrying it along with his as we go to Mrs. Johnson's class. I zone out Blake and David's talk about Evan and the team and instead focus on what I missed while I was absent. I got some notes on my mail from Addison who's also going to the same architecture classes as I do, but there's still a lot to catch up on. Not to mention my job as the team's manager. Coach Jones assured me that he's doing fine and I can take as much time off as I need and focus on recovering, but I'd still rather get back to work. I want to go back to my normal routine as soon as possible. Staying home and doing nothing is extremely boring. I mean, I like being lazy once in a while, but not all the time.

As usual, Blake, Dave and I head straight to the back of the room, taking our seats in the last row, but I don't miss the curious looks I get from some students. As if they've never seen someone wearing a sling.

"Good morning, everyone!" Mrs. Johnson greets absentmindedly as she walks in, too concentrated on the paper in her hands to notice us. She sets her stuff on the desk then looks around the room, seeming highly unimpressed with the number of students attending her class. But it's her fault people are signing out from her lectures; she's the one that eye-rapes male students and bullies some girls for no reason.

"Miss Clarke, how kind of you to grace us with your presence." The old hag comments snidely.

"Well, someone has to be kind around here." I sneer sarcastically, getting some laughs and giggles from other students. But the bitch doesn't seem to appreciate my remark as she glares at me angrily.

"Remove your hood, miss Clarke, I do not approve of wearing it in my class." She orders, getting a smirk from me as I scoff.

"You have no power or authority over what I do or wear, Mrs. Johnson. Might as well give up trying." I chuckle humorlessly, enjoying the way the bitch's face goes red in fury. She looks like she'll blow up any second.

"I suppose you don't want to get a passing grade, miss Clarke, if that's the way you talk to your professor." And here we go, the usual I-will-fail-you-if-you-don't-respect-me-and-worship-the-ground-I-walk-on attitude. But I'm fucking done with this bitch. She's been eye-raping my man for months and I'm fed up with her shit. I've been waiting for the right moment to do something about it for the whole semester.

"Respect is earned, Mrs. Johnson. If you can't remain professional and concentrate on your work instead of ogling every guy in the room, I have no choice but to stop taking you seriously. And I'd really appreciate it if you stopped trying to antagonize me and just focus on the lecture. We're losing time." The 'ooohs' and 'wows' resounding through the room completely drown out Mrs. Johnson's angry muttering as she tries to regain control over the students.

"You're so mean, kitten." Blake whispers into my ear, kissing it softly.

"I've been waiting for this moment for the whole semester, babe. Get enough credit in peace and then blow her ass off once I'm sure she can't fail me."

"But what about me? She can still fail me. And Dave."

"No, she can't. You have enough credit to get a passing grade and if she fails you despite that, I'll report her to the dean." I smirk proudly.

"Woah girl, is it just me or did you get more vicious since I last saw you?" David stares at me in shock.

"I may have." I shrug. And I'm not lying. Over the time I was dealing with my shit, I had to be ruthless in order to deal with Patrick and Declan. I couldn't afford to be weak.

I still can't. There's one more person that has to be dealt with.

Mark Lans, I'm coming for you.