"Babe, don't argue with me." Blake walks up to me and gently undoes my braid. "Now let's get you nice and naked." He grins, taking off my bra before pulling off my cum-stained panties. My man sure has put a lot of it in my vagina. Every single time I have my underwear ruined as his seed leaks out of me.

Since Blake likes to be an overbearing mother hen, he doesn't even let me get in the tub myself and instead picks me up then sets me in the water. I scoot forward to let him in behind me then lean against his chest with a content sigh. I can't even remember the last time I had a bath alone. It feels so good to have Blake with me I don't even want to bathe by myself.

I hum quietly as Cakey washes my hair and body, being careful about my back. Every twelve hours my man checks up my back, cleans my wounds and puts waterproof dressing on before he helps me get changed, always saying that he doesn't want me to strain my shoulder too much. And then he puts my arm in that fucking sling.

I have no idea how many of those dreadful slings Blake and my dad got, but no matter how many times I throw them away, they just show up with a new one and force me to wear it. I despise that thing. It restricts my arm and I hate not being able to move.

The head massage my Cakey gives me almost lulls me back to sleep and I have to really force myself to stay awake. I hate mornings. I've never been a morning person and with how tired I've been recently it's gotten even worse. I can literally sleep fifteen hours a day.

After we're done with our bath, Blake gently dries me off with a towel then wraps another one around his waist. I watch mesmerized as tiny droplets of water run down his chest and his deep v-line until they disappear in the towel. Fuck, I'm horny.

If Blake notices my look, he doesn't show it and just leads me to our bedroom. I sit at my dressing table with my man standing right behind me.

"What do you want to wear today? It's gotten quite cold lately." Blake as he blow-dries my hair. Thank the god I bought a super quiet hairdryer cause we can easily talk while my Cakey takes care of me.

"I don't know, maybe some dark jeans, your maroon hoodie and boots."

"My hoodie? You have a closet full of clothes and you want my hoodie? – Blake laughs wholeheartedly – You're so fucking cute." He presses a kiss to the top of my head, making me giggle.

"Not my fault your clothes are comfy." I shrug, at least as much as I can with my aching shoulder.

"Alright then." Blake doesn't even argue with me about stealing his clothes and just concentrates on my hair. I love it when he does my hair. About a year ago he said he wants to learn how to braid so 'he's not useless when we have a daughter in the future', and ever since then he's been learning new hairdos and testing them on me. Today he's settled for double Dutch-braid low ponytails. It looks great with my ash blonde hair. As I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I notice how much my natural roots have grown out, but I decide to leave it that way. It looks great actually.

"You like it?" Blake implores nervously, gesturing at my hairdo.

"I love it!" I grin at him and pull him for a kiss. "You're the best hairstylist I know."

"Cheeky kitten." He pecks my lips with a smile then goes to our closet to get us some clothes. My eyes follow him all the way there, taking in his muscled back and firm ass. Fuck, I'm a lucky bitch to have this hotness all for myself.

Blake comes back with the clothes I requested and a set of underwear for me. I don't mind him going through my bras and panties. It's not like he has never seen them before. In fact, he's the one that buys them for me most of the time, since he has a habit of ripping them off of me. Watching my Cakey browse through Victoria's Secret site and buy me underwear is beyond entertaining. He's so dedicated and serious about it one would think he's trying to crack the enigma.