CHILDREN OF THE RIDERS

Y/n was beyond shocked from all the things he is learning about today, from his father being the previous Kamen Rider Build and his mother also revealed as Kamen Rider, but what he heard from his now-found mother just now was what shocked him now.

Y/n: Wait, hold up!... are you saying that the current Cross-Z and Grease are!...

The way her son's eyes had widen so abruptly large got the black haired woman to not help on giggling at her son's reaction. After she had calmed down for a bit, Amilie then answered the dark brown eyed boy.

Amilie: The son's of the originals, yes... and they weren't the only ones...

Y/n eyes once again widened even further. There were more then just him, Ryujin and Kyo?! The Genius rider was confused as he hasn't encountered others yet, so he then spoke up.

Y/n: Who else could you mean?... there are others?...

It was then he saw his mother put on a very small but very obvious sad smile as she then spoke with some grief.

Amilie: Yes, and not only sons, the others also have daughters of their own, but sadly... two are not on our side right now...

While Y/n wanted to know more about the fact that their are girls in the rider family, he couldn't help but be even more confused from hearing this, It doesn't make sense to him right now, so he then asked his mother.

Y/n: What do you mean?... why would the children of a Rider, one of the original Heroes of the world no less, would betray and join the other side?...

Amilie: It because my son... the fathers are too lazy to care for them...

Author: Cut! That's not in the script!

Amelie: But Author, they are to lazy, especially gentoku-kin!

Author: that may be true, but that joke is reserved for later, you can complain about your and the others' husbands later

Amilie (pouting): ... fine...

Author: Good, now then... back to the story!

Amilie: There's... more to the story, son...

Amilie voice then began to sound slightly shaken as she continued.

Amilie: It is also connected to why me, Sento and the others had to be separated from you, Ryu-kun and Kyo-kun... why we had to leave the three of you to yourselves, all alone in the world...

Suddenly, Amilie eyes began to fill with tears as she recalls the last time she saw her child up close and not from afar and how she wasn't there to witness his growth through the years. Seeing how his mother looked like she was about to have a breakdown, Y/n quickly hugged his mother as assurance that while she wasn't there for him then, they are together here now.

After getting a hugged back and calmed back down by her son, Amilie then continued explaining with Y/n prepared to take in

Amilie: Well, Y/n... the reason why me, Sento and the others had to be separated was that... we were being hunted...

Y/n was not prepared for a reason like that.

Y/n: ...Eh?...

Once his mind process his mother words, he yelled in shock.

Y/n: EEEHHH?!!!...

Hunted? HUNTED?!!! Yeah sure Kamen Riders were a big thing but at the time, they were only myths and nothing more, so who would be searching for them, let alone hunting them?!

Y/n: HOLD UP, HUNTED?!!!... WHO THE HELL WOULD BE HUNTING FOR US?!!!...

Seeing the shocked and fearfully surprised face her son was showing, Amilie then began explaining how this all came about by starting off the story with how she gave birth to a boy who was about so and so pounds, with a mental image of a hospital. She didn't get far though as Y/n threw that image set to the side and requested for her to talk more about the events closer to when they separated, especially the part about how his mom became a Kamen Rider.