BUILD VS ALL MIGHT

The time has finally come and the final exam is underway, with Y/n working together with Izumi and Katsumi as they face of against the pier most strongest foe yet who is none other then the Number One Hero, All Might.

While the three waits to start their exam, everyone else were still a bit shocked from the fact that Y/n was engaged to three girls and he plans to propose to the rest, they all agreed to talk about it when they speak to Y/n directly. That said, it still didn't stop Mineta and Kaminari from seething and crying in jealousy, especially for the former.

Mineta: IT'S NOT FAIR!!!... WHY DOES HE GET ALL THE GIRLS!!!...

Hearing that made two things happen, one was all the boys sweat dropping at the grape heads antics, and two was Mineta being beaten to near death by all the girls. While that happen, Recovery Girl just shrugged it off and said she'll heal him later, seeing that the ball haired pervert did deserve it.

Once that finished, they all turned to the screen as the exam has begun with all the girls thinking.

Build Girls: Y/n/Y/n-kun...

Tenth Match

The match has begun and things are already staring off rocky as Katsumi is moving ahead, a bit further away from Y/n and Izumi, who are walking behind her as they try to negotiate with her since the only thing Katsumi is set on defeating All Might.

Izumi: Y/n... you got to convince her that we can't win in a fight against All Might!... In order for all of us to pass, I think its best that we head straight for the exist and try yo avoid All Might as best we can...

Y/n: I understand, but right now...

He points at Katsumi.

Y/n: As much as she loves me, she won't listen to me right now... her stubbornness and pride right now is greater then anything I've ever seen before...

Hearing Y/n admit that he can't convince her, Izumi shook it off as she runs up to Katsumi and said.

Izumi: K-Kacchan..., for this exam, the teacher is the Vilaain... and we're the Heroes... so we need to keep in mind the Villian'c combat ability and choose to either fight or ru—

Katsumi: SHUT UP AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!...

Y/n: Katsumi, we have to work together,e Ben if you don't want too...

Katsumi: Shut up Y/n!... just because I... tolerate you, doesn't mean I have to listen to you!...

She kept on marching forward towards the centre with Izumi catching up.

Izumi: I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us... we should take a deto—

Katsumi: Why should we run away?!...

Izumi: B-Because we should avoid a fight against him at all cost!...

Katsumi: It doesn't matter!... we'll tour with him until the time is up, and then once he's tired out... I'll take him down!...

Y/n: Katsumi, at your current power level, you won't even be able to land a scratch on All Might!... think rationally!...

Katsumi: SHUT UP, BOTTLE NERD!!!... DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!...

Izumi: Who do you think All Might is?... even with a handicap, you can't win against him!...

It was then Katsumi was about to smack Izumi with her gauntlet until Y/n caught it, stopping the gauntlet on hitting Izumi, which got Katsumi to slightly glare at Y/n.