U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM

After de-transforming in alley, away from the public eyes, Y/n walked out thinking about the Sludge Man fight and how he could've done more while heading home.

On his way, he heard someone crying and being the caring person he is, he heads towards the source only to find Izumi on her knees, crying with All Might in his skinny form standing over her.

All Might: You, young lady can be a Hero...

He then turns his head to see Y/n walking behind Izumi.

All Might: Your the young man from before...

Izumi then turns her head to see Y/n walking towards them.

Izumi: Y-Y/n?..

She asked, but Y/n was concern to listen to more to what All Might was saying.

Y/n: What did you mean by that... didn't you already tell her she can't be a hero...

All Might looked down on the floor as he remembers what he had said to Izumi on that rooftop.

All Might: Yes, I did and at the time I meant it... but...

Y/n: But what?..

All Might then turns his attention to Izumi.

All Might: Despite telling her the dangers of being a hero without a quirk, she rushed forward to save her friend from the villain, showing that she has a heroic heart...

Izumi then looks up at All Might when she heard praise her.

Izumi: M-Me.. A heroic heart?..

All Might then smiles at Izumi and continues.

All Might: Yes, you have the true heart of a hero that some others lack, which is why I choose you to inherit my Quirk, One For All.

Y/n/Izumi: One For All?...

All Might: One For All has been passed down from generation to generation. Now the time for a new wielder has come... and that is you... Young Lady...

Izumi: M-Me?!!.

Y/n: Izumi?! The new wielder of One For All?!..

All Might: Yes, I have chosen you to inherit, so Young Midoriya... do you accept my quirk?..

Izumi then turns her gaze from All Might to Y/n.

Izumi: W-Wouldn't it be better to give it to someone more suitable like Y/n?..

Y/n: What are you talking about Izumi?! This is your chance to prove Katsumi wrong and become a Hero like you've always dreamed to be! Accept it! I believe that you can do good if you accept his quirk...

Izumi was astounded of Y/n's refusal of her offer and from his encouragement to not just to prove to Katsumi, but also to become the Hero she always dream to be since she was little.

Izumi then turns her attention towards All Might with tears in her eyes.

Izumi: I-I... accept!!.. so please... give me the chance to become a Hero!!

All Might then smiled at her answer, feeling relief to find someone who is worthy of One For All. He then transforms into his muscular form and spoke.

All Might: Yes! I shall assist you on your journey to become a Hero as well! Young Midoriya, Young L/n, I shall train the both of you to become a Hero!!!

Both Izumi and Y/n then turn to looked at each other and smilies, knowing that they were going to be trained by the number 1 Hero All Might, meaning they both now have the chance to become a Hero. (Well mostly a chance for Izumi, since Y/n is already Build)