We made our way out of the school premises after we had gathered our stuff from the lockers.

"Not sure whether I'll see you today.
Gotta shopping.
Will call you when free."
I texted getting into the parking lot.

Sent.
Chewing the inside of my cheek I gazed at the profile picture .

It was me.
Sitting on the island bench in his kitchen, Naamjoon was beside me , but the photo was cropped , highlighting the way I was putting the spaghetti as a moustache.
It was the last weekend , when Mrs Jeon invited me over dinner , as she usually does every weekend. We cooked spaghetti with meat balls , and all the meatballs were alone consumed by the two brothers, which resulted them to do all the dishes that night. It was my first time watching him doing the dishes. The memory brought a smile to my face .

But.
Suddenly I feel like storming back into the school's exam room and making it very obvious that he literally was struggling to sit in that damn chair. Was he out of his mind?! He kept my pic , in which I'm balancing a spaghetti strand as moustache ,as his freaking profile picture !!!!!!!

But the fact was that ,
I was practically liking it.

I kept my phone back in the pocket, not before saving the picture in my gallery .
I informed Victor about my day's status so that he does not worry. He just nodded in agreement , wishing me a great day as I got into the twins' car.

"So where are we heading to?" I queried .

"Well for a prom, that has never happened before , we must go to a......."

---"Boutique" Anna said before Mel could even finish her sentence.
"A boutique?! We are going shopping for prom not wedding." I stated.
"Well , if we go to our usual stores , there are chances that we might accidentally twin up our dress with some other girl. So it is the best to shop from an exclusive boutique.
The Šarms it is. "

I felt my jaw touching the floor.
Never in my life have I ever been to The Šarms . But always read articles about them in the magazines .
Though I have wore a few of their dresses, but they were Tzuyu's.
Thank god that I had Minho's black card , there was no way I could afford a Šarms dress with my savings.

To say I was excited ......was totally correct!!!
I don't know why but buying a very expensive , correction, a very very expensive dress from my so dear brother's card made elephants rock in my stomach.
He would be fumed but it was dad who asked him to give me his card and number. And when that happened , his eyes showed it all, how happy he was.( note the sarcasm)
But the fact that I have never used his card in all these years did make him happy or........ contented in the least.
But today , I think I'll use it.
Keeping the thoughts aside I focused on the route. A habit , that eventually grew up with my relation with Jeon.
We made it to the affluent omphalos of the city , the one where all the popular producers , entertainment industrialists , designers and all run their businesses.
Anna killed the engine as she pulled into the drive-way of a beautiful crepe white building, that had an ancient European touch in it's architecture. Large pillars supporting the triangular structure which had The Šarms engraved in it , in golden metallic form. Large glass windows added to it's beauty and the elegantly dressed mannequins were on display. The huge glass door opened at the sensor of our IR and I suddenly felt out of the place as I made it inside the boutique. It smelled of riches. Crepe pink interior contrasted with off-white matt wallpapers of filigree and classy lightings.

One can never help a girl out of this insecurity , no matter how confident she is . If she ever finds herself less dressed or more dressed up than needed , she can't help but feel out of place.
In my case I found myself less dressed in my denim jacket over a red bodycon top with the denim jeans followed by oxfords . Okay , that's completely odd.
A tall , lean Korean women in a soft pink work dress approached us with a broad smile.