5.

Jk*

I winked.
I freaking winked!

And then
Again she laughed , the second time.
I can't express how addictional that laugh is . She throws her head back when she does that. Those beautiful eyes and lips curve delightfully, making you yearn to touch them.

Those long brown hair swayed with the cool wind . It seemed as if they wanted to get out of that rubber band, which has caged their beauty,

they wanted to float voluntarily without being trapped, but they couldn't , until someone has removed that band off.

Just like their owner.
Who too was engaged by some sort of such band , and was eager for something unknown.
Maybe she too needs a hand , a support , who could doff her chains off. Who could let her have the things , the freedom she wants.

The subside of her laugh ignited something within me..
I could see how the easiness in her eyes , turned into insecurity, Once Again.
How she gulped , examining my eyes , as if there was something that was stopping her from doing what she wants to say or do.
And I was so done with that 'something'.
Don't know why , but I want to be the one who gets her out of it. Whatever it is. It's really getting on my nerves. And I know , it's not just some teen hormones , but there is something , stringing down at the very mid left portion of my chest. It has never beaten this way before.
I never had to control myself this much , from having something since the moment , I laid my eyes on it.

She was looking at me in such a way as if she wanted me to unravel the secrets hidden behind those dark orbs.

"Is there some staring competition going on over here.?"

We both flinched and flung our heads towards the source of the voice.

"C'mon , don't look at me as if I had ruined some romantic moment.
And that too between YOU TWO.
Plus get out ,dinner is there and Anna is screaming for you."

Tae said pointing at Janice. The last sentence lit up her mood . It's probably someone close to her.

"Yeah . Let's go.."
She followed Taehyung, leaving me and my , god knows what sort of thoughts, behind.
I sighed and my eyes fell on those spectacles.
I chuckled, not believing how she could look so ...

Enough thinking about her Jeon . Get out of here. Just be calm and slow .
First feed your Hungry stomach cuz that's the only hunger you can end for now.

I tucked those spects carefully in my pocket and went inside.

"Where were you . How can you not know we were coming today?"
A tall girl shouted at Janice , poking her shoulder and she just smiled .

That smile can take all your stress away . I guarantee.

" I didn't know . C'mon let's eat. I'm hungry." She said hugging her.

" Ahh ladies this is Jeon Jungkook, my new partner in crime." Taehyung yelled. This guy..

"Who will soon end the bloody partnership cuz you're a complete idiot.
Hi Jungkook. I'm Anna."
" And I'm Melina ."

"Hii. It's nice to..."

"Oh cut that crap . No need to be a gentleman. Just a few minutes more , and you will wish you never met them.". Tae snapped . And I just laughed .
The girl Anna, hit him in the shoulder and the other one Melina, sat beside Janice . Talking about her new poems..

"You write poems?" I asked .

"Very good ones.." Janice replied.

The rest of the time  spent at the diner was amazing.
My first day of school went unexpectedly great. I have a bunch of friends, assignments and thoughts.

Most of which are of the, one who is just not leaving my mind any time soon . And I like it.

" See you tomorrow witches. "
Tae sang like a teasing child.

"Yeah yeah . At least you accept that you are weaker than us."

"That makes no sense Melina."

"Ohh c'mon Anna we all know that Tae is .... "

"Enough . I think you did drink a cup or two." Anna left with a blabbering Melina.
Sehun and Jennie were nowhere to be seen , and Jimin has not been in sight since the time we had arrived. Tzuyu left with some Eric guy who had seen us the time Janice left for the deck.

Wait a minute . If Tzuyu was gone the Janice would be alone going home.

"How would you go?"

I asked her.

"With Melina and Anna of course. "

"Vehicle?"

" Mel has a car. She can drive . And maybe , she can't, today so ,Anna will. And if  she doesn't want to, then I will. I can drive fine . And I do have a training license ..... And ya . Anything else.?
She asked in a breath. Definitely teasing.

Laughing I answered " No. I hope you are not lying.  Hope to see you more. "

" Yup. "
She said .
Our drives came and we bid our goodbyes . The day was all so good and fine. The food at the diner was delicious and I had an amazing time over there.

"So any news?"
Tae asked out of the blue.
"What news.?"
"Oh c'mon, I saw you both staring at each other for good five minutes. Not even blinking dude.!"

"No that's not possible. One can't keep the eyes open without blinking for five minute. U know, eyes need to get moisturized ever...."

"Ohh don't give me that bio crap. Stick to the topic." He snapped .
"Okay. But she did blink and so did I.
And no there is no news . You don't have to think any thing, that way . We just had a calm talk. "

" Elaborate.."

" Okay i offered her a glass of water and then just talked random. Like why she was there . That's it."
"Water! Oh God , u definitely were trying to impress her."

"No. But if I would have taken something else, she wouldn't have accepted. A girl like her would prefer water over all other drinks available at  that diner, except a milkshake as well , I guess."

Just like that he kept blabbering and I kept giving my reasons and we bid the night.

At home mom was already waiting for me and Dad and I happened to be there earlier. Dad had some legal matters to look after. Our house now looked like home. It's nice , big and cozy. I took a seat beside mom and then rested my head down on her lap.
This woman is too breath taking. I guess I have been bestowed with beautiful women all around.
"So how was your day. ?"she asked stroking my hair.
"Nice . I met Taehyung. Now I have a bunch of friends and we hung out at a diner . The food was amazing. "

"Really? We should go there some day"

"Mm no mom . U probably won't like the teen - parties vibes of that place. "
"Ok. Well it's not like we will be going out a lot. Now we have to look over the KLF along with your dad's work . He has something to speak to you about."

I rose up and sat straight." We are not shifting again?"

"No no. We aren't. But .." she was interrupted by my dad joining us.

"Hi Dad."
" Hi son . How was the day.?"
"Great.
U have something to say?"

"Oh ya. We will talk in the morning. You should sleep for now. "

"Okay. I hope you are not planning to wed me off."
I said jokingly. Which earned a laugh from both of my parents.

"No. I don't think you will let that happen . And I expect you to find your better half on your own .
Chill we will talk tomorrow. Good Night."

" Good night . Night mum. "
With that I called the day off , with a smile and the one and only face in my mind.