9.

Janice*

A fiction freak person always longs to meet that character from one of his or her favorite stories or series. They dream to be with them .
And have you ever wondered about those lucky ones who get to see them in real , what sort of amazement they experience.!?

But what if,
They can't squeal , can't process regarding the surroundings, and can't even react the way they want to , if their strict parents are also there, who completely despise that actor /idol/character.
That's exactly how I feel right now.

I have known ever since that interaction at the diner that he just not sees me as some random girl , but always thought that I were wrong . And I should have been wrong. This should not have happened .

I can't even formulate a proper word to say to him.
The moment he looked away , I realised it's not gonna end soon. He's not stopping anytime soon , for all I see in those brown orbs is silent commotion .
Of ...... don't know what .

But what I know is , that he shouldn't feel this way. He can't feel this way , because I can never have what I like.

Thinking ditzfully I mustered up some courage to speak,

" You shouldn't."

I hoped to see confusion on his face but he still remained Stern and unmoved.

He spoke so calmly , that his voice could melt me.

" I know I shouldn't .
But I already do.
So now , what .?"

I blinked multiple times.
Not expecting such words . It made me feel wanted, desired , cared.

" At least whatever I feel is not one sided. "

"What?!!
What makes you think so?!"
I could not help the strange yell witch came out as these words along with my weepy voice.

" I'm not a fool Janice.
If you didn't , then you wouldn't have warned me, saying that I should not feel this away about you.

It's hard to decipher what  you actually want. One moment I feel like you are already on the verge of giving in and on the other , there's that something which holds you back. "

He spoke, holding his hair in frustration.

Backing off a little , he took a deep breath , before continuing.

" Can you just trust me a little bit to come with me to a place.?"
He asked with concern in his eyes.

Going with him might not be the best idea , but the way he was looking at me , made me feel secure ,after a really long time.

I nodded gently.
" Taehyung's looking for you I guess. "

"I know. He will be fine . "

With that he unlocked his car , opening the passenger door for me . I got into the black SUV .

He drove for a while , being such an ignorant, I could not even comprehend where was he leading to.

Soon he took a drift , and the SUV drove into the Ttukseom .
I have read about this place on Google but never have been here in person.

He led me to the Hangang Riverside Park. People do say that this place is beautiful, but I never thought that it would be so soothing. The breeze was so cool and calm . No doubt the spring just began . This is the best time of the year. The park was not crowded at all. Specially it was just us , standing by the river junction.
The flowing water was such a euphonic Melody. More pleasant than anything.

I never imagined that someone like him would have such a taste.

I never even expected me being here!
But I am proved wrong. Right now , in my heart ,  a new hope is making home . The opportunity , that I have been waiting since I was brought here in Seoul, maybe has come . The ray of light that would remove my darkness , is perhaps now nocking my walls.