10.

Her fragile form in my arms,
Made me soothe her back with my palms.

She's tired of being alone and is broken,
I'll have to get those words out which are unspoken.

This can be done when she has one thing in me , Trust,
And proving that I'm different from those stoics around her , is must.

.....

Jk*

I never conceited that I would be this much into someone , ever in my life.
We can never decipher what life and time has in store for us.
Before coming to Korea , I was probably the most blithe full person in the world,
No , actually 'before knowing this girl' would be more exact.

I have never been this attracted to anyone.
The very first day , at lunch , I tried to shrug it off , explaining myself that she's not my type. But the interaction at the diner changed everything within me.

From dumping girls in just a single day , here I am , engulfing one in my arms, trying to relax her , thinking ways of keeping her close to me , just me , and never letting go of this hold I have on her.
This revamp me is so unexpected, but I like it this way.

Thanks to that one glance , which made me intrigued with you.
Thanks to that courage which lead me to the deck , that night.
Thanks to my strong insights which forced me up to this step.
Thanks to that stupid brain of mine , which has now set an example of worst confession ever

Her sobs ratchet down . She slightly receded, wiping her now swollen red face abruptly.

"I'm sorry , your t-shirt.."

"It's fine. How are you feeling?"

"Light. Thank you."

"Anytime. "

The third wheel was back. Just like that stupid character in an interesting movie , who makes it suck at parts.
I wonder how does she feel  about this silence.
She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, unlike me.

But this silence is not that pestering as well. For it is the occasion when I get the calm glimpse of her beautiful face.
She definitely looks like a foreigner, neither like those in California, nor those from any neighboring country.

Those big eyes make her look so surreal. Like some French or English Actress .

Her upturned lashes , now wet , look more beautiful. The red snub nose and cheeks are now in the shadow of orange tint of setting sun.

There's a mole near her earlobe , one on the right side of her straight nose , and two very light ones on the right cheekbone which are aligned in such a way , that if you pinch the soft skin between those moles , you'll get an elephant .

But still , the dark one on her lip , neither too big nor to small , but really noticeable , is my favourite.

"Me and my mother , just the two of us , used to live happily , like a real family . She was an excellent single mother.
I could not ask more from her.

Four years ago , my dad just called her ,stating that he knows about me , and that he wanted a custodianship .
He lured her telling that he could give her and me a better , luxurious life . My mother didn't agree for long , but then something happened , probably a threat or so , and my mom agreed with him . I know that she was forced.

For a year I was really doing fine with my dad's family . His actual wife and kids were all ok , though we didn't talk much , they never bullied or pestered me . But then one day , after returning from school my mother was gone . They told me she had gone for a business trip with dad . I could not talk to her , could not see her , and that's when the nightmare started .
For all these three years she never returned home from that business trip.
I was allowed to see her at my birthdays at the hospital she has been .
They tell me that she's ill , and so does she , but I know she's not . She can't be . She has been forced for stupid shits by my so called father.
But she won't tell me . When I didn't show up at the lunch today , I had gone to see her at the hospital.
It's not even my birthday.
Yet he took me there .
I ... I have no idea whether I will be seeing her anymore or not.