8.

Jk*

When you doubt your power , you give power to your doubt.

That is the reason why I never underestimate my intuitions. The feeling of still seeing her outside the doorway kept lingering in my mind . I strolled faster than usual, not paying any heed to the shouts of lazy asses behind me.

And once again , I had more reasons to trust my insight with my life.

There she was,
Standing like a mannequin , a pretty one, at the opposite side of the drive. Lost in her own thoughts, which I wonder, are not unhappy. But the pale face said it all. There is something wrong.

Without shaking a leg , I , kind of yanked her wrist. I know I shouldn't, but couldn't help.
(My apologies.)

The action brought her out of the maze , she was trapped in . Or probably is still trapped in..

That natural pink tint of her cheeks was now in a shade of red matching that on her snub nose.

The eyes expressed unmitigated bafflement. But those eyes were moist. Not due to the natural lubricant but because of tears.

The rage that has risen within me, now was being cursed by my conscience.

Softly , I spoke
" You said you'd see me at the lunch. "

My world stopped , when she closed those eyes , as to hide away the liquid , which already has its vestiges on those red cheeks.

Her lips parted as a drop flowed down her left eye , fighting away her urges to stop it. Followed by another one . And then one more, until she stopped fighting against them .

Her still so beautiful face went out the line of my sight , as she lowered her head, covering it with her delicate palms.

I could not process a word to say. I just took her back the drive way , near my car , to avoid others witnessing her broken state. She would have preferred my absence as well , but that's the last thing on this earth happening to her.

My actions brought a halt to her's .
And she wiped off her face , rapidly with the back of her hands.

" Hey it's okay. You can cry . No one would see you here."
I said , not processing before blurting , and regretted it the second the words left my mouth.

Who on the earth consoles like that you jerk!

" Mmm. Except me , I gue... guess."
I fixed my sentence , scratching the back of my neck.

And the next thing was a delight to my ears. Her chuckle.

She shook her head in disbelief, ofcourse.

"Obviously." She said , quivering a bit.

Silence . Once again . The third wheel in our motorcycle , which shows up every now and then.

Wait a minute.
Our Motorcycle.?

"I'm sorry for crying like that . All of a sudden . And don't think it's because of you yanking my hand. I would never shed a tear for such a silly thing."

" No need to be sorry. And I know

You would never even mourn over me yanking your hand. But still my apologies for that . It was not apt. "

The third wheel was back .

But it really bothers me , because it brings plenty of odd ideas in my head.
With a sigh , I punctured that third wheel for now.
" It's okay to cry , when you feel down .
And it's even the best option to do , when you are tired of keeping secrets , tired of running away from the things you want . Tired of being Alone."

I ended in a low tone , not to put pressure on her , when there is already a lot on her , but laying a stress on the last part.

My words did trap her at the same spot once again . She was neither saying nor blinking away from my eyes. I may be crossing my lines , but some one has to , in order to take her out of that trance. In order to let her breathe freely for once.

" I know you have things you keep away from people around you , but letting them out is a way better option than struggling alone.
Not saying that you should share with me , but at least with your sister or your bff. It will help you.
I don't know what you are going through , but all I know is I just don't want to see you like this.
I want to help you out.
I want to be the shoulder, you rely on anytime.

I know it's not the right time for this , whatever I'm saying , but I'm a blunt , very blunt person , and these thoughts are eating the shit out of me.
I , .... I don't know what to say , I mean this is probably not the best way to blurt out my feelings , but I can't help. "
I said heaving loudly , fisting up my hair in frustration.
Turning my head away from her , so that I could not witness any hurt in those eyes , if there are any .

Getting into their rides , our other friends left . Taehyung still waited for a while , probably waiting for me .
Soon a car stopped by , and came out that Eric guy , and a very excited Tzuyu went with him , not even bothering about the girl in front of me.
Tae went inside the school maybe looking for that Jeon guy. Yeah Tae all the best for you hunt. Hope u don't find him.

As I once again looked at her ,
She was already doing the same.

She was expecting anything but such a horrible confrontation. Before she could think otherwise , I crouched down a bit , placing my hands on the either side of her, on my car , with a little force , which earned a more tensed state of her. She was trapped between me and the car , and believe me , if my ideas of her being in some trouble are right , then me trapping her is way too secure.

"You are driving me crazy Janice .
I don't sleep because all I think is about you. I can't concentrate on lectures because of you. I even didn't eat a bite, just because you didn't show up at lunch when u said that you'd see me . I didn't see you until now and I even messed up my audition.

I don't allow such Intruders in my life Janice.
I would have gotten rid of this uneasy feeling at that diner itself , but I can't , because it's you whoz causing this. Might be a highschool crush , but I never felt this way before.
Believe me Janice when I say that.
I had have been in Cali , and I was definitely not a good boy. I know that you know it. But please , believe me when I say, u make me go crazy. "

......

A/n.

Short chapter I know.
Please do forgive my mistakes . Being an amateur I'm still learning.
My greatest Thanks to you all for reading.
I will try my best to not let you all down.
Have a nice day.. ~