"Do you trust me?" Taeyeon asked with a hopeful look.

Tiffany nodded again and held onto his hand, "Of course I trust you."

"If you trust me, then follow quietly behind. Within this industry, there is no storm I can't help you block..."

This was something Tiffany never doubted.

...

After Tiffany left the hospital, Sooyeon was left behind to take care of Kwon Yuri.

Seeing he was asleep in bed, Sooyeon leisurely browsed through her phone. But, as soon as she discovered rumors of Tiffany keeping ghosts and being involved in witchcraft, she couldn't help but yell at her phone in agitation. Luckily, she quickly remembered to covered her mouth.

"I already heard you..." Yuri said with his eyes closed.

"Just pretend you were hearing things, it's all in your imagination..." Sooyeon waved her hand.

"Should I prepare some equipment for you to go home and place a voodoo curse on someone?"

"If you could, that would be great!"

"If someone finds out, people would think Tiffany really is keeping ghosts," Yuri finally opened his intelligent-looking eyes. His eyes had a charming drawing power to them that tempted Sooyeon to have a second look."

"I'm just joking..." Sooyeon sighed, "Fany unnie sure has a difficult life. She is actually a great person, but I don't know why people always scheme against her."

"Good protects those with talent Have you heard of this before?"

These words were comforting for Sooyeon, so she nodded her head, "It's because Fany unnie is too capable that she's unintentionally stood in others' paths..."

"Since you know this, why are you still angry?"

Sooyeon thought about it and realized he was right. Even if things couldn't get any worse, Tiffany still had Taeyeon by her side. So, the problem was bound to make a turn for the better.

After comforting Sooyeon, Yuri closed his eyes to rest again. However, the nurses outside were secretly gossiping.

_"Haiz...Let me tell you, that Kwon Yuri is a snob to everyone. Previously, when the doctor spoke to him, he only responded with one word. This little assistant, however, has sure gained his trust."

_"He has a weird temper too. Just looking at him is so intimidating. I was so nervous when I had to help him attach his drip because he doesn't seem to like physical contact."

_"How weird, the little assistant helps him wipe his hands and face, but he doesn't avoid it at all."

That was because, his reactions were dependent on the person.

...

Midday. Tiffany returned to Hyatt Regency and finally ran into Sunny, who she hadn't seen for a while. Sunny ran over urgently and grabbed onto Tiffany's body.

"Why are you so skinny?"

"I only received a small injury, it wouldn't have effected my weight," Tiffany comforted.

"Really? Do you know how I felt when I heard you had fallen from so high up?" Sunny suddenly started crying. "If something really happened to you, I wouldn't know where to go to cry my heart out."

Tiffany understood Sunny was worried about her, so she did not refute and, instead, let her vent her anger.

"Tell me, you're already married and an adult, how could you be so careless?" Sunny sobbed. "No, that's not right, this is all because of the person that instigated everything. Once we find out who it is, they are going to experience a living hell."