New

*~*My POV*~*

Nezuko walked into the bedroom, and was swiftly pinned to the wall by a pair of strong arms. It's Zenitsu. " U-uhm.. Zenitsu " She said blushing madly. He moved closer to her ear. " I can't hold back anymore " He said in a husky voice, before nipping at her lobe. She let out a small moan, hoping he didn't hear.
" Did you forget about my great hearing? Your always doing that y'know " He chuckled.

She squirms, trying to leave this embarrassing situation. He holds her wrists above her head with one hand, placing the other on her hip, and one leg placed in the middle of hers. " I want you all to myself " He said, as he started kissing down her neck, letting her moan his name.

She snaps up. She looked at her phone. It's still the first night. She sighed, that dream was so frustrating. She's been thinking about having sex nonstop since those girls came to her. She wished she'd never even stopped for them. She looked over, Zenitsu is still sleeping. His arm was on her waist. Please don't tell me I was sleep talking! That'd be so embarrassing and I'd have no way to explain it!! She thought.

She sighed and lays back down. " Maybe if... I just ask Zenitsu... he might say... " She whispered. " Yes " He finished. " Huh?! " She blushed. " I don't know what your talking about, but you seemed distressed. So I wanna help you " He said sweetly in a tired voice, as it was the middle of the night. " I... well this is a weird question... " She said sitting up. He joined her in an upright position. " Well what is it? " He yawned.

" Well, I was talking to these girls, and now I can't stop thinking about it... " She said. " You can just ask me. Don't be scared. I wanna be there for you, someone you can trust " He said. Nezuko nodded. " C-can we... um can we have... sex? " She asked, catching him off guard. She was so innocent and sweet. But then all of a sudden she was asking about this. " Are you sure? " He asked. She nodded.

He kissed her softly. " Alright, I'll be back soon then " He said before quietly exiting the room. She sits on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging over the side. She was a little confused, and anxious. She felt this pit in her stomach that was only getting deeper. Would he think less of her for this? He seemed not too much into it. Or was he? She couldn't really tell. All these thoughts pile up in her head, until the door clicks open.

She looks at him. " Had to get these " He said holding up a 6 pack of condoms. He sits down next to her, with worry in his eyes while he tossed the condoms on the nightstand." Your absolutely sure you wanna do this? " He asked. She hesitated for a little before nodding. " Okay, if at any time you feel uncomfortable you can just tell me and I'll stop " He said.

Fair warning, it may not be that good, I'm not really good at writing Lemons because I'm a Virgin myself, so I wouldn't know what to write, but I do read a lot of books with lemons because I'm 'old enough to understand'. If you don't wanna read it because your uncomfortable with that, just skip to rose Emoji's -Author~Chan

" Okay " She nodded. He inches closer to her, until their lips connect. He holds onto her waist, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Their bodies rub against each other, not wanting to be too far apart from one another. Nezuko ran her fingers through his yellow hair. His hands slide under her shirt, caressing the sides of her lower torso. She feels electricity surging through her body, it felt good.

She moaned into the kiss. He breaks it, pulling off his shirt. She's still new, so she just followed what he did and was left in her pink lace bra. He kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving hickeys on the way, as her underwear soaks up. He softly nibbles at her collarbone, whilst fumbling with the clip of her bra. He finally gets it off, causing her to blush and cover herself. " It's okay " He whispered, she nodded and slowly removed her hands.

He kneads the soft tissue in his palms, enticing moans. He swirled his tongue around one nipple, while he played with the other, switching between each. He felt her fingers slide across his scalp, while her moans filled his ears. He slides his hands down her torso, softly pulling at her shorts while he looked at her, as if asking for permission. She nodded.

He pulls down her shorts. Now their both just in their underwear. He pulls her up, so she's sitting on his lap. He pressed his lips onto hers, his hands rested on her hips, and her arms on his shoulder. Her hips bucked at the feeling of his hard member pressing against her, causing him to groan. He reached for the condom off the dresser, opening one eye so he can see what he's doing. He ripped open the packet, and pulled back from the kiss.

He pulled down his boxers, Nezuko's eyes slightly widen at his impressive member. He rolled the lubricated rubber over his hard cock, before pulling down her underwear. He softly kissed her. " It might hurt a little, okay? " He asked. She nodded slowly. He lines his member with her wet entrance. He softly tried to thrust in, but it wouldn't work. " Sorry " He muttered before he slammed into her. She couldn't even scream from how bad the pain was.

Tears fell out her eyes. He wiped them away with his thumbs and kissed her forehead. " It's gonna feel better soon, I promise " He whispered, she nodded while whimpering. A few moments past, and she started to squirm around, letting him know she was ready. He nodded and slowly thrusts in and out, enticing moans from the teen below him.

His pace speeds up, as he joins her in moaning. She rolls her hips, while he leans down and kissed her. She holds his back tightly. Her nails digging into his skin as he is deep inside her. The two almost scream each others name as they reach their climax. Nezuko's body shakes as she released on his member, her legs quivering at the feeling of him still being inside her.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

It was kinda short, but there you go. Your lemon. Here's a short scene of what happened the next morning~~~

~~~~~~~~

Genya stared off, he barely dipped his coffee. Lord knows he needed it. " Whew! I slept like a log! " Inosuke stretches, walking into the lobby where everyone else was. He was the last one awake. " Good Morning Inosuke " Tanjiro said with a smile. " What the hell happened to you? You look terrible " He said to Genya. " I may be traumatized... " He said lowly.

~~~~~~~~

I thought that would be funny😂😂 anyways I hope you enjoyed.