Official

*~*My POV*~*

Nezuko knocked on the wooden door. " You may enter " A gentle and calm voice says. She opens the door, bowing at the master then Hashira before sitting down in front of them.
" Do you know why I've called you here? " Kagaya asked. " No sir " She said. " Well, Nezuko. You've been a demon slayer for a good amount of time, and I feel as if we haven't been treating you fairly. " He said.
" Um... what do you mean? " She asked. " I mean that everyone else here wields a sword, except you. " He explained.

" Just because your a different then the rest of us, doesn't mean you should be treated with any less respect. It's my honor as your master, to give you your very own Nichirin Blade " He said placing it down in front of her. The Hashira were surprised. No one had ever received their sword directly from the master. Nezuko was reluctant to take it. " Permission to speak to Nezuko sir " Shinobu asked. " Of course " He said.

" Go ahead Nezuko. Don't be scared. You should be really happy. Rarely anyone receives their sword directly from the master " Mitsuri said. She nodded and wrapped her fingers around the hilt of the sword, holding it up. The color glides from the top to the bottom. Pink. " What does pink mean? " She asked. " Will anyone care to explain? What does it mean when a Nichirin Blade turns pink? " He asked. " If I may... Master " Muichiro said.

" Please " He said with a smile. " Based on what I know about Mitsuri, who also wields a pink sword, it means your courageous, but also emotional, and passionate about what you do. " He explained, making Mitsuri blush from embarrassment at being flattered. Nezuko nodded. " Nezuko, I've heard your Blood Demon Art is 'Blood explosion' Would you care to demonstrate? " He asked. " Right here? " She asked confused.

" Don't worry about hurting us, we'll be fine " He smiles. " Okay " She said. She sliced her arm a little, letting the blood spill on the wooden floor. " Blood Demon Art. Blood Explosion! " She said backing up. The blood lights up, with a pink light like before. She backs up, and the blood exploded not making a single crack in the wooden floor which surprised her. " That's very good " Kagaya said.

" I have made your sword strong enough so it can withstand the biggest explosion and will not break. It's tailored specifically for you " He added. " Thank you! " She bows, making the Hashira stifle a laugh. " It's my pleasure, you may exit now " He smiles. " Yes sir " She bows at him, then the Hashira before leaving. " That Nezuko. I believe she will make a fine demon slayer " He said.

~Later~

" Guys!! Guys come quick!!! " She called to the others closing the door behind her. " I do not! " Genya said. " I did not mean that.... anyways look what I got!! " She said holding the sword out in front of her. " Now I've got a sword just like you guys!!! " She said happily. " It's pink just like Kanao's " Zenitsu said. Kanao shakes her head and pulls out her own sword. She points back and forth between the blades.

" Oh I see. Nezuko's sword is a darker pink " He said and Kanao nodded. " Isn't it cool? " She asked. " And Master said that it can withstand the strongest explosion! So I can use my Blood Demon Art with it " She said.
" That sounds Awesome!! Let's fight!! " Inosuke said excited. " I haven't even practiced that much! Sword training is something all of you guys did for years but I didn't " She said.

" That's not my fault " Inosuke muttered, they all laughed. Kanao flipped her coin, but it landed on tails. She frowned. " I'm proud of you Nezuko " Tanjiro smiles.

~The next day~

" Okay Nezuko. I'm going to show you some simple techniques to handle your sword. Before I just showed you how to hold it and swing. " He said. " Alright... " She said. " So you wanna make sure you have a nice grip, tight enough so you don't drop it " He said. She nodded and holds the sword tight. " Now stand with your legs more far apart, that was you have more ground and it's easier to move " He said. She nodded and scoots her legs apart.

" Now relax the muscles in your arm. Use the strength in your hands and wrist, so your arms aren't too tense and your able to move them around easily " He said. She nodded and relaxed her arms with an exhale. " That's great. Now try swinging at this dummy " He said pointing to a rubber human stand.
" Okay " She said and does as she's told. It was pretty easy.

" Yes that's good. But you still feel as if your doing something wrong don't you? " He asked and she nodded. " It feels a little... off " She agreed. " That's simply because you tensed up your muscles again. Why don't we try a little smaller? " He asked making her frown. He pays her head. " It's okay. Rarely anyone can start right off. So it's okay " He smiles. " So why don't we start with practicing isolation? " He asked. " Okay " She smiled.

~Later~

" Okay I'm back from sword training!! " She smiled. " How was it? " Tanjiro asked. " It was pretty hard, but I eventually got it. Rengoku corrected me when I did something wrong " She said. Kanao flipped the coin. Heads. She smiled. " That's awesome Nezuko " She smiles. " Thanks. If you need me, I'll be in my room working on an assignment " She said.
" Okay " Tanjiro said as she walked back to her room.

~Flashback~

" Nezuko, you did good today. But swords aren't the only weapon you can use " He said, the two were sitting on the ground, after they'd just finished training. " So your gonna give me another weapon? " She asked. " No. You have to be creative, come up with your own. You can show it to the master and the others along with me once you figure it out " He said. " Okay " She nodded before bowing and running off.

~End~

She chews on her pen while thinking. She leaned back, and saw some toys Tanjiro and her used to play with when they were little. There was a small purse that used to carry sewing needles and stuff. It was filled with stuffing. " This is actually pretty easy to carry. I wish this was a weapon... " She said. Then it came to her. " That's it!! " She said.