Mission

*~*My POV*~*

" So is there anything wrong? " Shinobu asked holding Tomioka's hand. " It depends on what you consider 'wrong' " Aoi said. " I don't understand you " Tomioka said. " Ms Kocho, gave you suffered any severe injuries to your lower abdomen? " Aoi asked. " Yes " She answered. " Ah, well then you'll have to be extra careful not to put to much strain on your body at this time " She said.

" Why not? What's 'this time'? " Giyuu asked. Aoi smiled. " Your pregnant " She said. Kocho's eyes sparkled with delight. " A baby? Really? I wonder if they're gonna look like you or me? " She started. " Yes, but since you've had an injury to your lower abdomen, it can be dangerous to be pregnant at this time. So you must take leave of of missions for now " She said. " Okay, thanks Aoi. I'm so proud of you, your becoming a great doctor " She smiles.

" You flatter me too much " Aoi blushed.
" Okay Tomioka-San~ lets go set up a nursery in one of the spare rooms " She said pulling Tomioka out of the infirmary.

~With the others~

They all get dressed in the uniforms. Except for Inosuke who wore black leggings, with fur at the top. Nezuko and Kanao wore the demon slayer top, with a black skirt. Kanao wore calf high lace up white boots. Her hair was tied in a ponytail with her butterfly clip, and she wore a white shawl around her body, with a flower clip. Nezuko wore thigh high socks with leg warmers that had three laces wrapped around each.

She wore a pink Yukata with a design of triangles with thin black lines that form even bigger triangles. Her hair fell down to her knees. Tanjiro had a green and black checkered Yukata with Hanafuda earrings. He wore bandages around his calves. Zenitsu wore a Yukata with small white triangles, and matching leg braces on his calves. Genya had a purple vest on.

~At the hotel~

" We're staying here? " Tanjiro asked. Kiriya nodded. " Yes, there is a demon that always comes here in patterns. She should be here in exactly 4 days and 4 nights. On the fourth night, at exactly 9:00 pm, she will appear on the roof " She said. " Is that why this hotel is deserted? " Zenitsu asked. " Yes. I have faith in you all. Complete your mission and come back safely. My brother worries about everyone when they go on a mission " She said.

" We will " Tanjiro said. " Alright then, good luck " She smiled then walks away. They all go to different rooms. Tanjiro and Kanao sharing one, Zenitsu and Nezuko sharing one, and Inosuke and Genya each having their own room.

~With Tanjiro and Kanao~

They put their stuff away and Tanjiro takes a shower first. He comes out in some pyjama shorts. Then Kanao went. She came out in a purple night dress that reached her thighs. She was blushing a lot, the dress hugged her curves. It was pretty dark in the room since it's night time. The curtains were closed, and the lights were off. She get under the covers in front of him.

After a little, he wrapped his arms around her waist causing her to gasp. " S-sorry, is that uncomfortable for you? " He asked. " ...N-no, can we stay like that? " She asked. " Okay " He said and wrapped his arms around her waist once again.

~With Zenitsu and Nezuko~

Nezuko sits up on the bed. She was thinking about what those girls said the other day.

~Flashback~

" Oh hey, I heard your dating that Zenitsu guy, right? " One girl with short blonde hair said. " Yeah.. " Nezuko blushed. " So, how many bodies did you have before him? " The brunette with long hair asked. Nezuko tilts her head in confusion. " What do you mean by 'bodies'? " She asked. " Y'know! " The brunette said. " Boys? girls? Give us the deets! " The blonde one said. " I don't understand " She said.

" Ugh! How many people have you had sex with " The blonde groaned. " Uh... I don't think that's your business... " Nezuko blushed. " Ooh! Was it a lot? " She asked. " N-no... " She said. " I-it was none... I've never done that before " She muttered pushing her fingers together. " Oh, so your still an angel huh? " The brunette asked. " Angel? " Nezuko asked. " Y'know, pure. Still haven't popped your cherry " She said. " I uh... " Nezuko didn't know what to say.

This conversation was really awkward and embarrassing. " Well, I'm sure he'll take it from you. Fair warning, it hurt A LOT. And your gonna bleed. That's why they call it cherry popping " The brunette said. " Why are you telling me this? " She asked. " Don't worry. Just think of it as just looking out for another girl " The Blonde said as the two walked away.

~End of Flashback~

Zenitsu grabbed her waist and pulled her down to face him. " Are you okay? " He asked. She smiled at him and nodded. " Yeah " She smiles. The two share a warm tender kiss. " I love you so much " She said, Nuzzling her face into his bare chest. " I love you too " He said, wrapping his arms around her body.

Demon Slayer Core High On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara