Best Of Friends 1/2

*~*My POV*~*

Shinobu slides in her boots. She looks at herself in the mirror. She's one of the Hashira females to wear pants. Many people question why she's not more feminine. She doesn't really like to style her hair, and dresses or whatever. She's never cared about stuff like that. That was for her sister. Her sisters passion was girly things. But the only 'girly' thing she likes are butterflies.

Ever since birth. She's loved them so much. She puts her usual butterfly clip on and walks out. The master called her for an important mission.

~There~

She caught up with Tomioka who was just about to walk there. " Tomioka-San~ " She called. He turned to her with his usual stoic emotionless eyes. " Hey Kocho " He said, in a monotone voice. " You were called here to? " She asked. " Yes " He answered simply. When he turns back around to start walking she rolled her eyes. Usually he barely talks to her.

His answers are always short, and have no expression behind them. The two knock on the door. " You may enter " Kagaya's calm soothing voice came from the room. Giyuu opens the door, and steps in with Shinobu before closing it back. They bow. " Hello Master " Shinobu smiles. But she'd always been smiling. " Thank you both for coming. You are needed to catch this demon " He said sliding a picture in front of the two.

It was a man, about average height. He had dark green hair that reached the floor. His skin was bright red and his irises were black, with his pupils a nice shiny amber. " He is not one of the 12 kizuki, but is on his way to becoming one. I've heard that Kibutsuji has his eyes on him. So I need you two to defeat him before Kibutsuji can get to him " He said. " Yes sir " Both of them said at the same time.

" You may start your mission now " He said. They stand up and walk out together. " Oh wow Tomioka-San~. You don't even have any emotions when speaking to the master " She said. " Why does everyone say that? " He asked, in a monotone voice. " When you say things like that, it makes it hard not to notice it. " She shrugged, closing her eyes. " You and I... we aren't so different then " He said.

" Huh? What do you mean? " She asked opening her eyes to look at him. " It's because. People always say I have no emotion in my face, but your always smiling " He said. For a split second her face showed shock before immediately fixing a smile. Everyone could see it. But she'd assumed no one cared. No one cared to ask her except Tanjiro, but he was just a nice person in general.

No one could read Tomioka at all, and most of the time he was unpredictable. Especially in this moment. He'd seemed very annoyed with her but she was doing that on purpose. But he's actually noticed something about her. " Kocho, hey Kocho " She heard his voice snapping out of her trance. " Sorry I was just thinking of some way to make you more like able " She played it off. He sighed and they continue walking.

~At the Butterfly Mansion~

Kanao and Nezuko sat in Kanao's bedroom. It was pretty big. Kanao was thinking of a way to ask out Tanjiro and she wanted to ask Nezuko something about him. She flipped the coin. Tails. She frowned and flipped again. She sighed when she got heads. " Nezuko... What does Tanjiro-Kun like? " She asked nervously. " Hmm, 'Tanjiro-Kun'...? Ohmygosh do you have a crush on my brother? " She asked excitedly.

Kanao blushed. " Yes " She said shyly. " Okay, he likes Udon, and cherries, cherry is his favorite flavor.... Oh! And he likes sweet tea " She said. " Okay, thank you " Kanao smiles at her. " Anything for ma bestie " Nezuko smiles back. " Your bestie? " Kanao asked confused. Nezuko nodded. " Your my best friend " She smiled. " I've never had a best friend, only sisters and regular friends " She said.

" Well then we'll be best friends for each other now " Nezuko smiles. Kanao nodded and smiled back. They sit on the large bed and watch scary movies.

~Back Giyuu and Shinobu~

The two jump through the dark forest, their eyes flickering around as they went. Shinobu turned around to face the demon they're looking for. His nails grow long and he tried to cut her but she blocked it with her sword. He had an evil smirk on his face as his hair spun in a drill-like motion coming for her. She was a goner for sure. Until she felt an arm wrap around her waist. " Thanks Tomioka-San " She smiles.

" Wanna be friends? " She asked the demon. with a smile. " Huh? " The demon asked. He was caught off guard. " I just love your hair. Do you know that I helped my sister do her hair. I could braid it for you if you want " She smiled. " Of course, I've never cared about my hair too much. " She said. " So how about we be friends? " She asked. " You want to be my friend? " He asked in return. She nodded.

" Of course. But first you must pay me " She smiled. " Pay you what? What the hell is your deal? " He asked. " Pay for your crimes of course " She whispered in his ear as she appeared behind him. He turns and jumps back, but she isn't there. " You have to pay for your crimes of killing humans. So how about I take your liver? What about your kidneys? Or your arteries " She smiled at him. He turned, trying to elbow her but she blocked it with her sword.

" Oh, you wanna start with your arms huh? " She asked. " You'll have to cut it of yourself though " She said before puncturing it. " This sword has wisteria poison on the blade. So it'll slowly spread through your body, starting with your arm. It'll go numb. Then it'll move straight to your neck. Once it's gotten to your whole body, you'll feel your lungs fill up. With air. They'll blow up, but that's pushing against your heart. One by one your insides will explode until your nothing but flesh that's waiting to be burned in the sun " She smiled.

His eyes widen as she continues her explanation. He lets out a loud scream before running away. She giggled and looked down at her sword. " Oops, I forgot to put the poison on. My mistake... " She said. The demon continued running. She looked to her right to find that Tomioka was missing. " So where could he be now? " She thought out loud. The demon found his way in front of a beautiful demon woman.

Her red eyes and lipstick glistened in the moonlight. " Hello, I've been looking for you " And unexpected mans voice came out. " What the hell?! " The demon asked. " Look Mr woman, I've gotta go. I've been poisoned and I need to find a way to cut off my arm " He said. The woman sounding like a man looked at his arm. " You haven't been poisoned. There is no poison in your system. " The man/woman said.

" That lying bitch! " The demon exclaimed angrily. " Allow me to introduce myself, I am Muzan Kibutsuji, the first ever demon " He/she smiled.