Best Of Friends Part 2/2

*~*My POV*~*

Shinobu jumped through the forest. Looking for both Giyuu and the demon. " Tomioka-San! Where are you?! " She called out. She couldn't find him anywhere. Then all of a sudden something came flying past cutting her cheek. It was so fast that she didn't even have time to react to it. She uses the branch as help to turn around. It's the demon from before but he look different.

She can hear his evil laughter. His hair spreads out and spikes up, shooting at her. She barely has time to react and block or dodge. She was backed up, and had to keep glancing back to make sure she didn't fall. Now she was really wondering where the hell Giyuu could be right now. " Tomioka-San!!!! Come out!!! This is not the time to be laying low!!! " She yelled hoping he'd hear.

~With Giyuu~

He was up against a boulder, his arms and legs bound by some material. Was it... hair? It was really strong hair at that. He couldn't move or grab his sword. He hears Shinobu's voice calling for him. He stops struggling for a little. Plucking a strand of the hair from his restraints. He breathed out, a smoke like fog coming from his mouth.

" Total concentration. Water breathing; constant flux " He said. Then he cuts the restraint on that hand, then his other hand, and lastly his feet. He B-lined to wherever Shinobu's voice was coming from. She must need help if she's screaming this loud. She usually has a normal calm voice and it's never above a normal talking voice. He makes it there, and sees something, horrifying.

Her last scream was heard as the demon's hair pierced through her lower torso and pinned her to the tree. She coughed up a crimson liquid. Blood leaked out her mouth dribbling down her bottom lip. " Hey Tomioka-Kun... You f-finally made it.... I guess you heard m-me... call huh? " She asked weakly with a smile that she was struggling to keep. Even being in pain she was smiling at him.

His eyes actually had sadness, anger. " Oh l-look... at that... " She said before coughing up more blood. " I got you... t-to f-feel angry. I'm so— so happy.... " She said. " Tomioka-Kun I have... s-something to tell y-you " She stutterers. " I... " the last two words didn't come out. All she could do was mutter them. He saw it. 'Love you'. His eyes were filled with rage. " KOCHO!!! " He screamed, tears flowing out his eyes as her smile faded and her eyes closed.

He loved her smile. He never knew how much he loved her until she didn't smile anymore. He glared at the demon. " Total Concentration, water breathing. Second form. Water wheel " He said before cutting his hair, she slid off, with him catching her bridal style. He puts his finger under her nose. She's still breathing, but just barely. He'd have to wrap this up quick and bring her back to the butterfly mansion where they can help her.

" How dare you cut my hair?! " The demon hissed. His hair was his pride and joy. His loved one told him, she loved his long shiny hair. " Akiyo... Akiyo... " He muttered angrily. Tomioka appears infront if him his sword pierced through his lower abdomen. " What the fu-uck " He said, coughing up blood.
" Hurts doesn't it? This is how you made Kocho feel. She felt pain when you did this to her " Giyuu said.

He pulled his sword out almost all the way then plunged it back in. The demon jumps back. Growling at him while holding his stab wound. " Time to end this " He said. " Water breathing, Eleventh form; Dead calm " He said. There was a loud droplet then nothing else. The demon saw nothing but space and Giyuu There was water beneath the two. " You will kill no one else " Giyuu said appearing behind him.

He slashed his head off, the demon had no time to react. His body faded away. The scenery went back to normal. The sun was coming up. Giyuu picked up Shinobu bridal style. Her eyes open in small slits. She sees him, carrying her. His eyes a little puffy from crying over her. She can't seem to open her eyes anymore. I'll just take a little nap... she thought as she didn't have the energy to talk. She drifted off into dream land.

~Three weeks Later~

" Oni-Chan hasn't slept in a while. I finally got him to leave the butterfly mansion. Don't smile at him, don't say anything that Shinobu-Chan would say " Nezuko said. " He hasn't slept in three weeks?! I can barely go 24 hours without sleeping " Zenitsu said. " Of course he's slept. But not of his own will, they had to sedate him so he can get a good rest " Nezuko said. " But for the past three days he hasn't. " She added.

Then the door opens. In walks the quiet water Hashira. " Hey Oni-Chan " Nezuko said cautiously. " Your face is emotionless just as usual " Zenitsu said. " Kocho always told me that " He muttered. Nezuko punched Zenitsu, knocking him out. " How about some tea? " Tanjiro suggested. " Yeah, thanks " He said.
" Wanna fight?! I need to let off some steam! " Inosuke announces. " Me and Kocho always fought " He sighed.

" Was no one listening to what I just said? " Nezuko muttered before spin kicking the boar headed man.

~20 minutes later~

" Sorry, I have to go now " Giyuu said abruptly standing up. " But the movie isn't finished " Tanjiro said. " You guys just watch it without me. See you later " He said before leaving. Nezuko frowned. She felt as if they'd just made everything worse on him.

~With Giyuu~

He sits on the roof of his home. " Get well soon, Kocho " He said out loud, it's nighttime now, he stared up at the moon. " Yoo-hoo " Her voice filled his ears. He jumped at the sudden sound, and turned to face the smiling Butterfly Hashira. He hugged her. " Your okay now " He said. " I am " She smiled softly. A genuine smile of happiness and comfort. " I never said it back did I? " He asked with a smile. " Huh? What do you mean? " She asked.

" Kocho, I Love You " He said, before smashing his lips onto hers. She was surprised by the sudden motion but melts into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss was broken, Shinobu blushed madly. " I guess that makes us a couple huh " She smiled. " I guess it does " He said.