We Need You

*~*My POV*~*

His sword pierced through the demons heart, and went on to slice off his head. " Are you stupid or something? " His familiar angry voice asked. " S-Sanemi-San " She said. " I mean honestly! Sacrificing yourself for your friends isn't going to save them is only going to make them miserable " He said. " I-I just... " She stuttered. " I know you wanna protect them, but dying isn't the only way " He scolded.

" Sorry " She muttered. " Don't be sorry, just don't do it again " He said. " That's the same thing.. " She said. " Don't get smart! " He said. Mitsuri and Muichiro were with him. " C'mon guys, are you okay? " Muichiro yawned. " She tried to sacrifice herself for her friends. The ultimate form of showing love. How sweet " Mitsuri said. " Don't praise her for that! " Sanemi snaps. " I can't help it! It's so cute! " She said.

" I thought demons only had one blood demon art, but you just used another one didn't you? " Muichiro asked. She nodded. " I don't know, it was just there " She said.

~The next day~

" An all liquid diet?! " Zenitsu asked. Aoi punched his head. " You idiot! Don't yell or you'll hurt your throat even more!!! " She scolded. Nezuko stood outside the door nervously with some flowers to give to him. She'd almost killed herself just for them, they're probably mad at her. Aoi sighed annoyed and tired of trying to get him to shut up.

" Geez you'd think you'd know how to be quiet when your throat just got cut in the neck " She rolled her eyes and walked out. She saw Nezuko. " You can go in now " She said, and Nezuko nodded. She sighed before opening the door. " ... it's me... " She said walking next to him. He was quiet before he hugged her tightly. " I know you wanna protect me, but please... " He said. " Don't ever try that again " He said.

She nodded and hugged him back. " Also I found out my answer " She said sitting on the bed. " Well, at first I really wasn't sure. Maybe I just liked you because you took such good care of me when everyone else avoided me and it made me feel really happy and special. And you always said that you loved me. I'd been told that many times by my family so I was used to it. But when I got older I really liked it. " She said.

" A lot. It meant more then it would if Tanjiro would say that to me. And I didn't know why, so I always ignored you hoping I would stop feeling weird but that only made the feeling stronger. And when you got hurt yesterday I felt my whole world shatter. Like I wouldn't be able to live without you. So my answer is, yes. I do like you. Actually, more like Love " She said. Zenitsu just had a weird look on his face.

He cupped her cheeks and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He held her forehead to his.
" Thank you " He smiled at her.

~Later~

Nezuko sits on her bed, reading a story for Hanako. " Your birthday is tomorrow. Are you excited? " She asked. Hanako starts clapping and giggling while bouncing up and down. " I'll take that as a yes " She smiled. Someone knocked on her open door. It's Tanjiro. " Hey Nezuko... " He said. " Hey... " She said. He sat on her bed. " Your... okay right? " He asked. She nodded with a smile but tears fell out of her eyes.

" Nezuko...! " He said. " I'm fine!! " She said with tears still falling. He hugged her. " It's okay Nezuko, it'll be okay " He said. " I almost lost him. I almost lost you all. You guys are my family, I can't loose you. But what I did was sooo stupid!! " She cries. He rubbed her back, comforting her. " It's okay. I'm here " He said. She clenches his shirt while crying into his shoulder. " Don't die, because we need you " He said.

" Okay, I won't do that again. I promise " She sniffled.