Immunity

*~*My POV*~*

Nezuko yanwed, walking down the street. There is a break now, Kanao and the others are staying at her and Tanjiro's house for the week. She felt her stomach twist in knots.
" Oh my gooooddd!!! " She groaned. She did noticed the two boys following her. " That's the demon girl. She's in my first period. I wanna get rid of her, I don't believe demons should be in class with humans " One boy with green hair said.

The other nodded. " How about we leave her in a wisteria field? " The other with blue hair suggested. " Perfect " The dust one agreed.

~The next day~

Nezuko sits, rocking Hanako back and forth. She snores softly. She gets a text on her phone.

Hey, this is Nezuko right?

She seemed confused. This was an unknown number.

Who is this?

She sent it, waiting for the reply.

This is Genya Shinazugawa

She smiled, she actually hadn't gotten his number before they usually just talk and hang out in person.

Hey can you meet me here? I need your help with something. I'm sending the location right now

She received it, and placed Hanako down in the crib in her room. She changed into a white spaghetti strap crop too, some black leggings and black high top converses. Her hair is tied into twin buns. " Your going out? " Tanjiro asked. " Gen-Chan just texted me to meet him " She said. " Gen-Chan? " Zenitsu asked. " It's his nickname " She shrugged. " You don't have a nickname for me!! " He said.

" Okay fine... how about Zeni-Chan? " She asked. " I love it! " He smiles. " What about me? " Tanjiro asked. " And me!! " Inosuke said. Kanao pointed to herself. " Uh... Tanjiro you can be... Tanji-Nii, Inosuke your... Ino-Chan, and Kanao your Nao-Chan " She said.
" Ino-Chan huh... I like it " Inosuke said. " I like mine too, thanks Nezuko " Tanjiro smiled Kanao flipped her coin. Heads. " Me too " She smiled.

" Okay, now I've gotta go " She said before leaving.

~There~

It's a wisteria field. " Gen-Chan!! Are you here yet? " She called out. Then the two boys come out. " Have fun " One said before running off and locking the door. " What was that all about? " She asked.

~Half an hour later~

She tried to leave about 10 minutes ago but it didn't work. She sighed. " Are you really not coming Gen-Chan? " She asked out loud walking. Then purple butterflies land on her face and hands. She hold out her hand for it. It's so beautiful, it makes her smile. " Aren't they just so beautiful? " She heard a voice. It's Kocho. She turned around, and the butterflies flutter off her, but stay near her.

Sanemi is also there. " I thought demons hated wisteria? " He said confused. " Yes, but Tomioka told me that she's grown an immunity from the beginning " Kocho explained. " So what are you doing out here anyways? " Sanemi asked. " Gen-Chan asked me to meet him here " She said showing the text. " That's not Genya's number " Sanemi said. " Really? " She asked confused.

" Someone must've tricked you " Shinobu said. " Well there was these two boys laughing at me when they ran out the field " She said.
" And you didn't think anything suspicious about that? " Sanemi asked. " I thought it was just usual, everyone laughs at me because I'm a demon " She shrugged. Shinobu sighed.
" Well lets go find them then. " She said and the three walked out.

~Later~

They were terrified. The master was so scary, his usual gentle smile was gone, he had a hard glare. " Who's idea was it? " He asked. " It was his!! " The green haired on pointed to his friend. " Dude!! " He said. " I'm not gonna die for something you came up with " The green haired one shrugged. " You were the one who said that you wanna get rid of her so I'm not the one who deserves to die " He said.

" I'm not gonna kill any of you " Kagaya said, causing the boys to let out a sigh of relief. " I will, however, make sure you are never able to even touch a sword again. You've endangered your ally just because she's different. I cannot accept that. You are dropped from the demon slayer core and will never be able to get back in. " He said. " Your swords please " He said. They were hesitant.

" Did they drop their swords yet? " He asked Kanata. " No. " Kiriya said.  " Let me make this clear. I do not like to repeat myself " He said angrily. The take their swords off their belt and placed it down in front of him. " Now get out of my sight. I wish to never see you again " He said. They couldn't even look him in the eye, even if he was blind he was still scary. They rushed out of the room, not ever wanting to look back.

~With Nezuko~

She stands over the crib, tickling Hanako on her stomach. " Hanako, your almost one aren't you? " She asked. In the basket was her birth certificate with her. " So what should we do for you? " She asked. " Do you like flowers and butterflies, or cars and dinosaurs? " She asked holding up pictures of each. Hanako grabbed the picture of flowers and cars. " So flowers and cars huh? " She asked.

The child giggled before yawning. " You've been awake for a while, and all that crying must've tired you out huh? How about a lullaby? " She asked.

Natsui Boshi why are you so red?
Because I had a sad dream last night
My eyes are red from the tears I shed
Swollen as I cried...

Natsui Boshi why've you lost your way?
I'm searching for a child who's gone afar
He can't be found though I search all day
My dad dreams come once more

Her soft snores are heard. Nezuko giggles quietly before pulling the covers over the sleeping child and sneaks out the room before closing the door quietly and going off to her own room and to bed. Thinking of ideas for the birthday party.