Girls Day

*~*My POV*~*

" Why can't I come? " Zenitsu complained through her bedroom door. " Because it's a girls day. Girls. So no boys allowed " She said. " Kanao hand me that shirt " She said.
" Please please PLEASE!!! Let me come!! I don't wanna watch the baby!! " He said. " Not my problem. I've been watching her since she came here and I'm not the only one that lives in this house " She said.

" I don't live in this house " Zenitsu whined to her. " Could've fooled me " Nezuko scoffed. " I just wanna spend time with you!! That's all! Is that too much to ask? " He said. " By 'Spend time with me' you mean 'Spend time away from Hanako' " She said. Then the door finally opens. Nezuko wore a loose white cut out shoulder crop top, light blue jeans, and white-ups. Her hair was let down to her knees.

Kanao wore a light purple long sleeve shirt, black leggings, a dark purple dress over it, and light purple 10's. Her hair is in her usual ponytail with a butterfly clip. Then there's a knock on the door. " Okay that's them. We'll see you guys later. Hanaki likes flowers and cars so just put some nascar or whatever " She said opening the door. The other three, Aoi, Mitsuri, and Shinobu. Aoi wore a royal blue t-shirt, white skinny jeans, and royal blue and white 12's. Her hair is tied into her usual pigtails.

Mitsuri wore a white long sleeve turtle neck, a red tartan pleated mini skirt, red pump stiletto heels, and a red barret. Her hair was in her three braids with the two on the sides resting on her shoulders. Shinobu wore a purple cut out shoulder crop top, that was tight around her forearm, light blue skinny jeans, and purple 7's. Her hair was in a bun with a butterfly clip ontop.

" Ready to go? " Shinobu asked. " Yep " Nezuko answered and Kanao nodded. " See you guys later " She waved. Inosuke jumped up. " Hey! You promised to fight me!! " He pointed at Aoi. " I did no such thing! Now leave me alone you annoying barbarian! " She sticks her tongue out at him before walking away. " Hanako likes strawberry milk the best, and she likes watching nascar so if she starts crying put that on " She said.

" So where are we going today Mitsuri? " Aoi asked. " Well, first we're going to a cafe. And then we're going to get our hair done, and mani-pedi's. Then we're going shopping and then we'll finish our day at 'The Cage' " She smiled. " What's 'The Cage'? " Nezuko asked. Mitsuri smiles. " It's an all out brawl where 15 teams of 5 are put into a large cage and the last ones standing win. They get gold, jewelry and Money! " She smiled.

" Sounds fun " Nezuko smiles. They get into the car and are on their way.

~Inside~

The boys had put on disguises. Tanjiro wore a red t-shirt, black baggy overall pants, and red huaraches. He wore a black wig that covered his scar. Zenitsu wore a white t-shirt, black biker jeans and white-ups. He had a brown wig that covered his eyebrows. Inosuke wore blue skinny jeans, and black one's. He went shirtless with a red wig. " Why do have to wear this stupid thing?! " He asked annoyed.

" Because they know what you look like. The point of this is to spy on them! " Zenitsu rolled his eyes. " I don't wanna spy on them! " He yelled. " Inosuke... " Tanjiro complained.
" I got this " Zenitsu whispered. " Don't you wanna see if Aoi snuck away from you to fight someone else? " He said. " We're spying on them! " He declares. " That was so easy... " Tanjiro sweat dropped

~A few minutes later~

They were all there. With Hanako asleep in the stroller. The girls were just sitting at the cafe. Then they saw the double colored eyes of the Serpent Hashira Obanai, except he didn't have his snake with him. They bowed. " Stand up you damn idiots. Don't make it so obvious that I'm here!! " He snapped. " Why are you here? " Tanjiro asked. " Just making sure Mitsuri isn't with some stupid guy " He shrugged.