The Pool

*~*My POV*~*

It's a hot summer day, everyone sits inside with the cooling air conditioning. " Guys!!! Let's go to the beach " Nezuko said running downstairs. " That's sounds fun!! " Zenitsu said jumping up from his sitting position.
" Yeah! We can have a swimming race and a sand castle competition! I'll take the role as judge " Inosuke said, now also sitting up with them. " That's not fair you'll just vote for yourself " Zenitsu rolled his eyes.

" Okay cool! You guys get your stuff and meet back her in an hour? " Nezuko suggests. They all nodded. " Okay Cool " She said happily and runs back upstairs to get her own bathing suit or whatever. And the other left. The all met back in an hour as planned and headed off.
.
.
.
.
.
" Closed?! " Zenitsu asked annoyed, staring at the sign. " That's not fair!! It's the hottest day ever and they decide to close the beach? " Nezuko asked. " Man I wish we can just make our own beach " Tanjiro sulked as they walked back. Kanao's eyes struck with realization. She stopped causing the rest to stop since they were behind her, wondering what happened. She flipped the coin. Heads.

" What if we can have our own beach? " Kanao asked. " What do you mean? " Tanjiro asked confused. " Do you have a house by the beachside?! That's so cool!! Why didn't you tell us this before? Is it because you don't talk that much? " Zenitsu asked getting all excited. " I wanna know too!! Why didn't you tell us you have a beach house? " Inosuke asked. " I don't. I was talking about making one. It'll be more like a pool, but just listen... " She said.

~An Hour Later~

They cut the grass with their swords, too lazy to get the lawnmower. Zenitsu got into his first form stance. " Thunder Breathing. First firm. Thunder clap and flash " He said then strikes the ground with lightning making a large hole. Then Inosuke digs out the sides making it into a square shape. Then Nezuko brought the tiles, and they line the dirt. It was Tanjiro's turn now. " Water Breathing. With form. Waterfall Basin! " He said.

It was now officially a pool. " Awesome, we have a pool " Nezuko cheered clapping her hands. " CANON BALL!!! " They all yelled while jumping into the pool. Except for Kanao who didn't say anything. " Ahh... This pool feels amazing " Nezuko said. " Yeah, Finally! A relief from the blazing hot sun " Tanjiro agreed. " Nezuko~ You look so pretty in that Bikini~ " Zenitsu said moving closer to her. She pushed his face with her hands to keep him away.

" Thanks " She smiled at him. " Inosuke you've been quiet is there something— " Tanjiro cut himself off when he didn't see him. He scans the yard and finds him mounting dirt in the corner of the yard. " Um Inosuke... what... are you doing? " He asked confused. " I'm making a dirt castle. Since we can't go to the beach and make a sand castle I decided to do the next best thing " He said determined.

" Well have fun I guess... " Tanjiro said. " Oh how about we play Mario Polo? " Nezuko suggests. They all look at each other. It was quiet for a little before Kanao flipped the coin. It landed. " Not it " Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Kanao said at the same time. " Not it— aww man!! " Zenitsu said right after all of them. He sighed while closing his eyes. " Marco! " He called as the others spread out.

" Polo! " They replies. This continues for a few minutes before he has Nezuko cornered. He felt very cocky. " Marco!! " He said. " Polo!! " They said. He leaped forward, but Nezuko dove under water and swam away from him. Eventually he caught her. Using his great hearing, he singled out her voice and catches her. But he refused to let go after he caught her.

~Later~

They all got out the pool and dried off. " That was fun " Nezuko smiled. " And I won the dirt castle competition " Inosuke cheered. " By default " Nezuko shrugged. " What does that mean?! " He asked. " It means your the only one that could've won because the rest of us actually got into the pool " Zenitsu rolled his eyes. " It doesn't matter a win is a win!! " He huffed.

" Whatever you say " Zenitsu shrugged. " I'm hungry— we could have a sleepover and order pizza!! " Nezuko said excited. They already had their change of clothes from the beach which turned out to be a bummer. " Sounds fun " Inosuke shrugged. " I call sleeping in Nezuko's room!! " Zenitsu said. " No! Kanao will sleep in there with me! You guys can sleep in Tanjiro's room " She said.

" Urgh... oh fine... " He sulked. Nezuko giggles. " Don't be sad. Just because you can't sleep in my room doesn't mean we aren't still friends " She said and kissed his forehead. Her face heats up as she realized what she did. " A-anyways I um I gotta— I'm gonna take a shower " She said and ran off. Kanao just stood up and waved at them with a smile before walking back to Nezuko's room.

~A few hours later~

Kanao comes out the shower, wearing a purple nightdress that reached her thighs. Her hair was tied up in a bun. Nezuko wore a white t-shirt with pink shorts, her hair was also tied up in a bun. " You can sleep on this side " Nezuko said fluffing the pillow on the right side of the bed. She always sleeps on the left. Kanao flipped the coin. Heads. " Do you have a crush on Zenitsu? " She asked.

" H-huh? What makes you think that? " Nezuko asked with her face redder then a tomato. " You blush when your around him but it's not that noticeable. You also kissed his forehead and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do that to anyone else but Tanjiro-Kun " She said. Nezuko sighed. " Yes I do have a crush on him. But keep this under wraps please? " She asked. Kanao nodded.

~The next day~

Tanjiro was the second one awake. Inosuke was up wobbling, baggy eyes and dark circles. " Hey Inosuke are you okay?! " He asked. " Of course I am! I'm the first one awake!! I won the sleepover " He said. " I'm not sure that's how sleepovers work... " Tanjiro said. " Uhm Anyways, did you get any sleep at all? You look terrible " He said. " And risk the chance of loosing to you punks?! Hah! No thanks " He said.

" Inosuke go to sleep, that's very, very bad for you! " He said. " Whatever. Your just mad cause I beat you " He said. Soon Inosuke passed out from exhaustion. " I just— I don't understand him at all " Zenitsu said shaking his head. " No one can... " Tanjiro sighed. Nezuko sits quietly, drinking her strawberry boba. She was still thinking about her little slip-up yesterday. She can feel the blush rising.

" Nezuko do you have a fever? Your face is all red!! " Zenitsu said rushing over and feeling her face. " N-no I'm fine... I just thought of something embarrassing I did... that's all " She said. Zenitsu let out a long sigh of relief, it's good that she's not sick. " Phew! That's good! " He said. Kanao giggles a little, knowing exactly what Nezuko was thinking of. " It's not funny Kanao!! " Nezuko whined, just making the girl laugh even more.