sixteen

ʚ Fake Realism ɞ

Forest of Death.

The title itself sends chills down everyone's spine.

The remaining participants heads off to the outskirts of Konoha and their second proctor is Anko. Misa knew she is very...bizarre in some type of way but she is a potential kunoichi. "This place is called the "Forest of Death", you'll soon realize why." The woman marks her words.

Naruto huffs "The "Forest of Death", you'll soon realize why." He mockingly imitates Anko. Misa saw him and she covers her mouth to not burst out laughing. Sasuke and Sakura are unamused of his absurdity. "That threat won't work on me in one bit. I'm not scared!" The Jinchuriki asserted to Anko. She smirks viciously "Really? You have bright energy." She commented. Swiftly, the kunai knife slips out of her sleeves and she throws it straight at Naruto. He might've taken that back because he never knew she was this SCARY!

The knife cuts the left side of his whisker cheek. Anko disappeared and comes from behind. "A kid like you dies at the very beginning," she jeered and cups the side of his face, "dappled with the red blood I like." She spoke like a psychopath. Naruto trembles in fear by this terrifying lady. Anko soon was about to attack someone when a strange woman with a long tongue gives back the kunai knife that she thrown at Naruto. "I'm returning this." The strange woman said. "Why thank you." Anko thanks her.

Everything has gotten more horrific big time.

It's already giving them the creeps on what's going to happen.

Anko sees Misa standing next to Sasuke. She winks at the younger girl and patted her head then leaves. 'Seems like I got Akemi's and Reiko's beloved daughter on my hands. She's so cute!' Anko giggles when going back to the gates. "Well, before we get started in the second task, I have to pass this to you!" The kunoichi began doing further instructions. She grabs from her coat a stack of papers. "It's a consent form. Before you can take part in the test you have to sign this." Anko stated.

While they were handing them out, she explains their second stage of the Chunin Exam. "In a word, the limits of your survival will be challenged." A survival task, well that sounds quite compelling. Anko unravels a scroll of a map. "First, I'll give you step-by-step inside on the terrain of this Training Field. Training Field Number 44 is surrounded by 44 locked entrance grates, there are rivers and a forest and a tower in the middle. It's about 10km from the tower to the gate. In this confined gate, you'll go through a certain survival." All in all, their goal is to reach the tower.

However, Anko reveals two scrolls. Heaven and Earth. They have to get through the wilderness within five days with their scrolls. The kunoichi also beware the people to not open them. "With that being said, don't die!" Anko puts it all together. It's going to be a gruesome task.