Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine

Start from the beginning

Is it because Shimotsuki-san passed? Or is it because of America? 

I feel bad. I hope I get to see her after volleyball. I would like to chat with her one day just to see how things are for her. 

I see her going up to block our Ace as she spikes a ball as hard as she can to the Libero who gets it up but it was high. Yuki-chan looks up as she used her left hand to slam it down in the middle of the court. She's really good with balancing as she lands on 2. I remember she setting while laying on the grass when I came over to hang out with her. We weren't really talking, just enjoying each other's company. 

I smiled and my eyes lit up a little. I realized the training camp like last year would be after the Prelims. I can see her then. The training camp will be at Shiratorizawa and Itachiyama went last year. I can't wait to see her.

Kiyoomi's POV

Dammit. She's being the Setter like last time. I pursed my lips underneath my mask as I continued to watch. 

"Sakusa, we have to go now." Komori pointed to Court 2 and it finished before Miyuki's game. I sighed before taking off my and turning to go down to meet the others. Komori and I met up with the others before walking pass Court 1 to Court 2. Iizuna-senpai led us as we all passed the Girls who switched sides. The score reads 10-6. 

It's Miyuki's serve as she walked to the line, facing us as we passed by. Some of my teammates whistles.

"Nice serve, Shimotsuki-chan!" 

"Serve them off!"

"Itachiyama Girls!" The girls cheered too. 

I frowned and glared at them but she nods to them and then smile a bit and locked eyes on me before turning her back to me and starts bouncing her ball. As I passed her, I felt my heart ached and felt the wind knocked my breath away. I just kept walking but I felt chills run up my spine, replaying her appearance in front of me. She's beautiful even when her bangs are sticking to her forehead. Her low braid makes her look even more cuter and shorter, but she's like 5'9 which isn't technically short.

You better serve them off the court, Beautiful Snow. I wonder what would be your total score of kills and service aces. 

What are you doing to me? Is this what you feel when you have....feelings? I'm still hesitant to say everything to Komori. Worried that he'll make me do things I would regret. 

Normal POV

"What the hell?! Akaashi did you see that??" Bokuto exclaims as he sees Miyuki serving on game point and the Ace hits it toward Miyuki as she got it up for Shizuka to set to whoever. They did not think that Miyuki would hit it on the last point since she was basically most of the time. The others, Namika, Fumiko, Kairi, Seika, and Mai had a split amount of kills each while Miyuki had assists. 

They all went to approach at the same time: Synchronized Attack! Shizuka sets back, high for Miyuki to finish the game. Itachiyama cheers and grouped hugs while Miyuki was in the center. The others crowd around her too awhile Nekoma is astonished since this year, Itachiyama's ace is different from the one last year. Akaashi smiles and hums as he watches his childhood friend celebrating her victory and getting stopped by a reporter. 

Akaashi then checks Court 3 and they were done. "Come on, Bokuto-san. We're playing pretty soon." 

"Hey Akaashi, do you think I can set too and then you can spike my tosses?" Bokuto exclaimed, feeling pumped up after watching Miyuki's game. 

"Um, no. We should just play how we normally play." With that he gave Miyuki one last look before heading down to Court 3. 

Miyuki's POV