Chapter 27

Y/n POV:

I haven't talked to Yuto in 2 weeks. That's how long he's been dead. Yes, I could've reported it to the police, but I was in too deep now. Besides, if I did report it to the police, Hui would be the one who was arrested, not Yuto.

I have zero idea how Yuto has been. When I tell you I haven't heard from him since the incident, I really haven't heard from him. Wooseok gives me updates sometimes though, some days he's okay and other days he just stays in his room all day. I hope he realizes that there was a better way to take revenge on Hyunggu, if that's what he really wanted.

I now know what Hui meant when he asked "Will you love him even if he's more broken than you thought?" I just need time right now, I don't know what to say or think the next time I'll see him. My thoughts and feelings are scrambled. You think after he forced Hui to kill Hyunggu, he'd at least give an explanation as to why he wanted his life to end so badly. But alas, I still have no answers.

Sometimes, I wondered if he really ever loved me, or if I really ever loved him. Yuto never really opened up to me at all. But he did take really good care of me. Thinking of all the sweet times with Yuto makes me even more sad.

Every time I open my phone I see the pictures of us at the karaoke place we went to when he showed me around Japan. We both decided to set our lock screens to those photos. I used to smile when I saw it. But now I can't help but wonder if he's already changed is lock screen to something else. Even if he has, I can't bring myself to change it, it's too soon.

To keep myself distracted, I've been doing more shoots, and have even filmed ads. Every week I had about 3 major schedules. Whether that was a shoot, an ad, or a meeting.

In between schedules, I would meet up with the other boys. Wooseok and Hui that is. Hongseok would come to, but I wasn't as close to him as I was with the other guys, so he just kinda sat there either playing on his phone or watching tv.

The more time I spend with them, the more attached I become. Wooseok, isn't a playboy as I once thought. He's actually a really sweet boy, and very shy inside. Wooseok really is just a gentle giant, and I feel bad that I didn't see that at first and judged him so quickly.

Hui, hasn't been okay recently. Not good at all in fact. I mean, can you blame him? He had to kill his friend. I'm no psychologist but I'm pretty sure that would send anyone into a depression. Hui tried his best not to let it show, but every now and then he would come over to my house, drunk and crying. "He didn't deserve to die Y/n" he would sob, clinging onto my shirt as he cries. "He didn't deserve it..."

On those nights he would usually sleep over. I would constantly offer him the guest room, but he insisted on sleeping on the couch so he could watch tv, and I let him. To be honest, most things Hui wanted I gave him. In a weird way he was kind of like my older brother now. A really soft hearted, kind older brother.

I always think about what more I could've done to prevent it. If I only would've asked WHY Yuto hated Hyunggu so much, I could've calmed him down much sooner, and Hyunggu could still be alive. But with the way the boys explained everything to me, Hyunggu's death was inevitable. If I would've calmed him down then, he just would've killed him later.

One day, the boys were just in my apartment when I got home from the grocery store. Wooseok and Hongseok were playing Mario Kart and Hui was passed out on the other couch.

"야 왜 여기서? (Why are you here?)" I asked, shutting the door and kicking my shoes off.

"We're working" Hongseok perks up, not looking away from the TV. He and Wooseok both tilt their controllers, and their bodies follow. I laugh and roll my eyes. I guess this was normal now.