Chapter 8

A/N: Hi guys~ this chapter will be dedicated to Yuto's thoughts and feelings on what's happening in the story! There won't be any new events just a new perspective

-Thank you!!

____________________________________

YUTO POV:

I put some chocolate protein powder in my protein shake bottle and being to mix it up. The jingle of keys soon make noise outside the door as I slowly walk to the entrance to scare Wooseok.

Instead of scaring the giant giraffe-man, I'm greeted with a Wooseok, smiling from ear to ear. I take a gulp from my protein shake before wiping my mouth and speaking, "you sure look happy" I say flatly. Wooseok jumps a bit then turns to look at me, shyly smiling at the ground.

"Oh yeah-I guess I am" he confessed. I watch him look up from the ground first before looking back down. Something's off...

"Why do you look so guilty then, Wooseok?" I interrogate. Crossing my arms and looking at him up and down. He pulls his ear before speaking, "Nothing nothing I just found out who I was working with today!" Wooseok says, suddenly removing his hand from his ear and holding his hands behind his back. I watch him some more before speaking. First the ear, now the jumpy reactions? Come on Wooseok you can do better.

"Why would finding out your partner make you happy?" I turn my head, annoyed and take a step closer to him.

"Oh well they seem different, and new!" Wooseok says excitedly, walking into the kitchen. I follow him, watching him for any other signals of nervousness. He seems fine now....

"Uh huh...Wooseok?"

"Hm?" He turns around, sipping a bottle of water.

"Did you apologize to Y/N yet?"

"Yeah it went well! She says she won't do anything to mess up our friendship and that she hopes we can get along! Plus she said she's gonna have to get along with me because she's gonna see me because of you and because she-" he stops mid sentence, and puts his bottle in the fridge. 

"And because she what Wooseok?" I blurt at him, highly annoyed. Wooseok ignores me, doing meaningless tasks around the kitchen to keep himself from answering me.

"Wooseok" I badgered.

"Did you know we're out of eggs?"

"Wooseok-ah 말해줘 (please tell me)"

"Since when did we have chocolate protein powder? I thought you like vanilla-"

"WOOSEOK" I explode, throwing my arms out of their crossed position.

"Just tell me and tell me straight" I calm down and pause for a bit, then look directly in his eyes.

"Because. She. What." I say breathily. Trying to calm myself down. Why won't he just tell me? I'm sick of this beating around the bush mess, he's supposed to be my best friend and have my back since we moved.

"Y/N...I have a shoot with her tomorrow...and she's working with me. I-I- I gave her your number. She'll definitely text you!"

"That's it?" I put my protein shake down and put my hands on my hips.

"Well I mean...she asked for mine" he mumbles quietly looking at the ground. "BUT BUT- she seemed so excited about your number! So she gave me a MINI SIDE  HUG BUT THAT WAS IT I SWEAR!" He admitted to me. I let out a breath of air from my nostrils, it's just a side hug....you're good you're coooollll Yuto. She almost KISSED you remember?! I keep telling myself it's not a big deal as I pace around the house.